Adoption
Options

MrsB..

I just wanted to let you know your family is in my thoughts and prayers today!  I'm sure it will be a difficult time full of memories and I hope for peace for your mind and heart!

TTC #1 since 12/07 SA 9/08=borderline normal HSG 1/09 found R tube blocked Multiple IUIs both with oral and injectible drugs from 2/09-2/11 Started domestic adoption process in 5/10, homestudy complete 9/10 Failed adoption after home with baby for 2 weeks 11/10 Blessed through the miracle of private adoption with a son, born 6/6/11 (his grandma's bday) 7lbs 9oz 20.5 inches long! So worth the wait!

Re: MrsB..

• Options
    Thanks so much girl...I really really appreciate it!  It's been a teary couple of days, but my sweet baby is giving me lots of extra hugs and kisses to make me feel better!
  • Options

Hugs! I've been thinking of you today, too.

(and hugs to you, too, jehnm)

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Thinking of you today too. It's a hard day. (ours is April 21st)

(((hugs))) and soak up all the love the beautiful baby girl is giving you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Moved to Domestic Adoption 9/09 Matched 10/09 Sweet little Luke was born 12/9/09!
  • Options
    I remember yours Mrs K...it's the day after my birthday!  I'm so glad that if I have to bear the burden of this sadness, that I have the company of you wonderful ladies.  It's not something I would wish on my worst enemy, but it is nice to have you all to lean on when the days get a little too sad.  (((HUGS)))
  • Options

We have been thinking about you and your husband all day.  Sending loves and hugs from our little family.  I am so glad Miss P is giving her Mommy & Daddy extra kisses.

(Hugs)

Nicole

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"