Philadelphia Babies
Options

Drexel Hill Pediatrics--Dr Recs needed

Hello Everyone,

A while back I asked for recommendations on pediatricians in DELCO. We are interested in checking out Drexel Hill Pediatrics but needed some recommendations on which specific pediatrician to go see. 

TIA!

Re: Drexel Hill Pediatrics--Dr Recs needed

• Options
    I currently see another nearby pediatrician but am thinking of switching, so I will be interested in seeing the responses.  If you go to this pediatrician office, do you ever have to wait for a long period of time for the dr once you arrive for appt?  My son has to get the Synagis vaccine every 28 days and the last 2 times we went to our pediatrician we had to wait over an hour for his shot.  I am so annoyed and just wondering if all doctors run this late for appts.  It is really frustrating because I work full time and will take an hour or two of personal time to take him to doctor when I really did not need to take any because they take us at 5:15 for his 4:00 appt.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I really like Drexel Hill Peds, our primary Ped is Dr. Soppas, but I usually use whoever is available when the kids are sick. Soppas is laid-back (too much so for some), but I like her. I've liked all the docs we saw there. In particular I like Dr. Jane - she has a great kid personality. 

There is usually a bit of a wait, but rarely more than 15 minutes. I think I had to wait an hour once and I was a last-minute appt. during a busy flu season. I also like that I can get the kids in anytime I call at the last minute, they also have Saturday hrs for sick kids.

I'm going to tack a question on to yours, has anyone used Drexel Hill Pediatric Dentist -- right next store?  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We see Dr. Advani, we love her, she's great with the kids, great demeanor.  We've seen a couple of the other drs there for sick visits, we liked them all, but one, and I can't remember her name.  

About the dentist, we have gone there, it's a great practice, DS has gone twice, it's been a super quick visit, but they make it as easy as they possibly can.  

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We see Dr. Jain, and she is great.  We have also seen Dr. Soppas and various other doctors there for sick visits.  We really like them all.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"