Single Parents

MH just took LO for the weekend...

I hate him so much for making me have time without my son. It was the hardest part of this whole ordeal by far. Fvcking sucks.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: MH just took LO for the weekend...

• I'm so sorry.  ((HUGS))

Try to do something fun for yourself to provide distraction.

• Thanks...

I ordered a pizza and boneless wings and plan on watching some episodes of Two and a Half Men and a funny movie. And sleeping. A lot!!

• Loading the player...
  • That's the part I hate too - I love having my free time now, but I hate that I am forced to do it...

I got a massage on Wednesday when my XH had the kids overnight, and then picked up a delicious piece of chocolate cake from this little bakery across the street from the spa.  It was pretty awesome.  You should try it Smile

• XH has DS for four hours this afternoon, and I miss him like crazy. Like I've said before, XH walking out on me for another woman was the mild trauma. Him taking DS away from me against my will is the major trauma. It's almost unbearable at times. So, I very much understand your pain.
  • imagealibabbbs:
    XH has DS for four hours this afternoon, and I miss him like crazy. Like I've said before, XH walking out on me for another woman was the mild trauma. Him taking DS away from me against my will is the major trauma. It's almost unbearable at times. So, I very much understand your pain.

Exactly. I'd go through a divorce for eternity if it meant I'd never have a day without my son. Idk if that makes sense, but this really, really sucks.

• Hugs, I'm sorry.  The first few visits are really hard.  It'll get better.  Can you do something with your girlfriends to distract yourself?
  • The first few times are the hardest!

Now I plan all of my me time stuff arond when DD goes with her dad, Hair appt, movies, girls nights whatever...just to keep me crazy busy!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"