Snarky and T-TTC

Okay, I'm going to be a *** here

I tweeted today about how cycle #37 is officially a bust. Some woman, 33 years old with secondary infertility, told me she knows that feeling all too well. She's been TTC #2 for 16 months. Okay, maybe ALMOST 17 since she joined twitter ad wrote her bio a month ago.

I'm going on a limb to say she doesn't know anything about how I feel because 1. She already has a kid and 2. She's been trying for a whopping 16 months. Whoop de fuucking do.

Re: Okay, I'm going to be a *** here

• She sucks Dip, big time.  (HUGS)
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • I got told - while in the midst of my c/p hell after 3 failed IVF/FETs - by a coworker with 3 kids that she knows EXACTLY how I feel because she isn't PG with #4 yet, and it's been 3 months.  Wilted Flower

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekimarino13:
    I got told - while in the midst of my c/p hell after 3 failed IVF/FETs - by a coworker with 3 kids that she knows EXACTLY how I feel because she isn't PG with #4 yet, and it's been 3 months.  Wilted Flower
    Why do people suck so bad???
  • People suck hard.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers image
  • I would be livid. Maybe even get violent. Ok maybe not but definitely would want to. I'm sorry lady.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • {{{hugs}}}
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Oh man I'm sorry.  
    11/10: IUI #1 =100mg Clomid CD4-8 + pregnyl trigger + IUI = chemical pregnancy
    1/11: IUI #2 = 5mg Femara + trigger + IUI = BFN
    2/11: IUI #3 = injectibles + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 April 2011 ER 4/23 w/16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fert., 4 blasts to freeze, 5dt of 2 blasts on 4/28, beta #1 5/7 = 243... beta #2 5/9 = 491....beta #3 5/11 = 1113!!
    my blog

2011-02-04_11-37-12_452
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • People will never get it, and they'll continue to suck.

I am sad to see an actual cycle #.    I hadn't seen one in a long time and didn't realize exactly how long it's been for you.    Here's wishing you all things better to come.  Along with some ::::awesomenewjobwithmandatedIVFcoverageinsurance:::: dust.

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • ((big hugs)) I'm sorry people suck so much.
    2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • what an idiot biitch

(((hugs)))

Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • Talk about an awkward conversation- I was waiting for a lady to show up at an office so I could get some info from her for the paper. There is an older woman sitting next to me. Of course he asks if we have kids and seeing as I was on cd1 I wasn't in a very jovial mood about it so I said "no we've been trying but it doesn't seem to be working". She wouldn't let it go at that and kept telling me how it takes some time and (my favorite) it's all in god's plan. I finally just blurted out "well it's been over four years so I doubt it is in god's plan" to which she replied "it's hard to wait, I know- I've been waiting for my daughter to make me a grandmother for 7 months now."
    I decided to go ahead and try to catch the lady I was waiting for the next day. It was either that or rip the biitch apart with my bare hands.
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • imageSerendipitie:

I tweeted today about how cycle #37 is officially a bust. Some woman, 33 years old with secondary infertility, told me she knows that feeling all too well. She's been TTC #2 for 16 months. Okay, maybe ALMOST 17 since she joined twitter ad wrote her bio a month ago.

I'm going on a limb to say she doesn't know anything about how I feel because 1. She already has a kid and 2. She's been trying for a whopping 16 months. Whoop de fuucking do.

Lurker here, but this hit home all too well. My gf always refers to how no one gets that "we are going through"-meaning her and I. Well, she's been trying for 5 months. I'm about to hit 3 years with 2 IVF's and 1 miscarriage under my belt. So in regards to HER and the idiot that posted back to you, they have NO idea.

Sorry you had to deal with this bs.

• imageHarperM:
    imageSerendipitie:

Lurker here, but this hit home all too well. My gf always refers to how no one gets that "we are going through"-meaning her and I. Well, she's been trying for 5 months. I'm about to hit 3 years with 2 IVF's and 1 miscarriage under my belt. So in regards to HER and the idiot that posted back to you, they have NO idea.

Sorry you had to deal with this bs.

Sorry you have to deal with the bs too. Infertility is like a club tons of women say they've been a part of, and yet so many of them still have no clue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"