Parenting after 35

Where did my baby go?!

In the last two weeks Leah has started crawling, pulls herself up to standing, cruises around her crib, stands and walks supported, started her Mama and Dada sounds, started "dancing", and babbles like crazy.  When she decides to start something new she just can't stop.  I can't believe she'll be 9 months in a few weeks.  Where did my little baby go?  She's growing up way too fast. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Where did my baby go?!

• Way to go Leah! I know, I just bought 2T and 3T clothing for Adrian, I guess I don't have a baby anymore!
    Me: 44 DH: 42. DS born healthy at 40 weeks 8/24/09. TTC since then with no luck or ART. Surprise BFP 8/6/14... MMC @ 8 weeks 4 days... Miss you everyday sweet baby angel.
  • Wow. It's so bitter sweet watching your baby.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • imageamtaka:

In the last two weeks Leah has started crawling, pulls herself up to standing, cruises around her crib, stands and walks supported, started her Mama and Dada sounds, started "dancing", and babbles like crazy.  When she decides to start something new she just can't stop.  I can't believe she'll be 9 months in a few weeks.  Where did my little baby go?  She's growing up way too fast. 

It's fun when they learn new things, but so sad when you see they're leaving babyhood behind. Crying Give her a big hug and tell her not to grow up so fast! She's a doll!

• They grow way too quickly!  I loved having a baby in the house.. sniff sniff... kind of miss it.

Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Wow, that's a busy baby!  Woo!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"