Washington Babies
Options

Thanks for the Northend GTG last night bumpies!

I had a great time!  I decided to go back to my old user name (Instead of totallyexcited) since I am now out of the closet about being pregnant! =)  It was great finally putting a face to a user name. 

Though I don't think I will be going back to Claim Jumpers anytime soon.  Not only was the service bad, but my salad did not agree with me as well.

Looking foward to the next gtg!

-Jonis

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Thanks for the Northend GTG last night bumpies!

• Options

Thanks for organizing us.  I was glad to make my last-minute appearance.  Sorry I left so abruptly; my DH sounded like they were both home dying of dysentery.  The truth?  Runny noses and sneezing.    

And as for the service, you're not kidding.  I'm 99% sure there wasn't any alcohol in my drink.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks for organizing it! It was great to see you all, and I agree on the service, yikes. Thankfully my food was good, but poor Lexi was lucky she got to eat at all at the rate they were going!

That's funny Laura, I'm glad it was nothing major. Big Smile

Photo by J. Shelton Photography
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageMy Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I wish I could have come, but the time just didn't work for my baby's schedule. Glad it was fun but do tell about this horrid service, you've got me curious now since it sounds like there was a whole host of problems. Honestly CJ has never impressed me, I don't think the food is anything special and once I found a piece of plastic in my dessert. Gross. :p

image Visit The Nest!

• Options

The guy was horrible!  Poor Lexi got her burger and it was the wrong one.  Then she finally gets her order and they don't give her any fries and this waiter was hard to track down.  He never checked in with us or offered refills for our drinks.  Though he seemed to like to head to the bar IMO, I wonder if he was flirting with the bartender!  The good news is that lexi didn't get charged for her food, but I never heard him apologize for that mistake.

Oh and everytime we needed something we would have to hunt him down, like napkins or sauces.  Very bad service.

I order the bbq salad and when I got home my tummy was so crampy.  I still don't feel too well today so something in the salad didn't aggree.

Great company, but horrible resturant! I won't be going back.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    The company was great but yeah, the food while tasty left me feeling not so great. And the service!  I think they adjusted their portions as well. I ordered a cup of soup becasue I remember them being enough for leftovers.  $5 for a not full 8oz cup?  :( It's probably a good thing though.
  • Options
    Wish I could have been there but I am more in the Tacoma area & Friday night is the one of few nights I get to see DH with him in school full-time & work full-time.  Next time I hope to make it.
    Photobucket
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

JB covered the main scoop, but I did eventually get my food and only charged for the lemonade ($3.79 and no refill, WTF).  It was nice to see you all, and meet Breeana, Laura, and Jonis for the first time.  I've never had a problem with Claim Jumper before, but now I'm kinda sorry we went at my suggestion.

Stacey- I was surprised how small your soup was, too.  Usually everything there is massive.

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Options
    it was fun! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

I broke down and send an email to CJ headquarters to let them know about our dinner. And also how at least 2 of us seem to be sick from the food.  I'll let you know if I heard back.

It was a great suggestion and I have never had an issue with CJ before, but that waiter sucked!!

• Options
    imagetotallyexcited:

I broke down and send an email to CJ headquarters to let them know about our dinner. And also how at least 2 of us seem to be sick from the food.  I'll let you know if I heard back.

It was a great suggestion and I have never had an issue with CJ before, but that waiter sucked!!

//Butting in// 

I'm glad you emailed them! I know that not a lot of people like to do it, but if you're not comfortable talking to the manager, the email is the next best thing!  I've worked in restaurants for over 10 years and as a server, I hate it when fellow servers don't give the customers the kind of service they should.  Those are usually the same people who don't do their side work and make everything difficult for the rest of the servers.  As a supervisor I definitely wanted to know if one of my staff wasn't performing because we could try to start an action plan, rather than have a bunch of unhappy customers.

I'm sorry your service was crappy, but I'm glad you ladies all had fun!

//Butting out// 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"