Alabama Babies

Weekly Weigh-In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys! I'm down a few ounces. Not exactly a pound but every little bit helps, right? I got Zumba Fitness this past week but only got to do it once. I really enjoyed it though.

My goals for the week are to do Zumba 3 times, increase my water intake and substitute gum for the piece of candy I've been eating after every meal.

Re: Weekly Weigh-In!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I'm down a pound and a half this week which is very surprising to me since I haven't been feeling the best this week, so I didn't do much exercising.  I have managed to get a good amount of water every day.  I'm almost to my first mini goal of 10lbs...hoping to reach it next week! 

My goal this week is to up my exercising.  I won the 30 day shred off of Rachel's blog giveaway, so I am looking forward to getting that :)  I'll be doing my Just Dance game until I get it, and I am also looking to buy the Zumba game for Wii.  

I'm looking for some breakfast ideas.  I'm in a rut.  I usually trade off between Cheerios and a banana and oats and toast.  I need a bit more variety.  

• I'm up half a pound.Crying  I thought it would be a lot worse.  I have been puny all week (thank you RSV!) and haven't felt like exercising and really didn't want to drink a whole bunch of water.  Plus my ILs were in town last weekend and we ate out A LOT. 

I'm not optimistic this week since I'll be running around finishing up stuff for DS' birthday party (only 1 more week!Cake).  Maybe I'll burn some calories cleaning my house!

• Loading the player...
  • I am down 2 lbs :)

I actually exercised every day this week and tracked my food so I stayed in the calorie range.  We got Just Dance 2 and it is a lot of fun!

• I gained 1 lb....which is better than i expected...I've got to get back on the water kick, but it's so cold, I don't want water.

*Zumba for the WII was 38 on Amazon  yesterday!

• Congrats everyone on your losses!  I'm down 1/2 lb so not great but not bad either. A loss is a loss! I worked out just twice this week so my goal is to up that for next week and watch calories a little closer over the weekend.

Candy, for breakfast ideas:

1 egg omelette (I have tiny skillet), w/ bunch of veggies

cheese and crackers (I do wheat thins)

Eggo whole grain waffles (2 is like 3 ww points I think, on the old program)

Fruit bowl

Sometimes I even eat a turkey sandwich. I like Walmart's thin sandwhich bread and deli meat. Add a little cheese and heat it to make it a turkey melt if you like.

2 slices bacon and toast (w/ a teeny bit of diet butter)

• imagestar21gazer:

I'm looking for some breakfast ideas.  I'm in a rut.  I usually trade off between Cheerios and a banana and oats and toast.  I need a bit more variety.  

For cereal, I love Cheerios Oat Cluster Crunch and the Walmart brand of raisin bran crunch.

I also love the Great Value light yogurts: my favorites are raspberry, strawberry (and strawberry banana), and key lime.  The light version is only 80 calories.

Whole wheat english muffins are good with an egg or toasted with PB. 

Omelets

No matter what I eat, I always have some sort of fruit...bananas usually since they are cheap, but grapes, strawberries, or clementines have been on the menu lately also.

• Congrats on all the losses. Keep it up ladies.

I'm down 2 more pounds this week.  I've been getting my water in and being extremely strict on my portions.  I've exercised a little this week, but  definitely not enough.  I'm gonna try and up my exercise this week and see what happens.  

• Hey gals,

I am going to join ya'lls weekly weigh in.  I finally have decided, since my son is two, that I should work on losing that 30 pounds I gained with him.

I am counting calories, and I have been making myself go at least 3-4 times a week to the gym and do 30mins (min) on the elliptical.  I also have Wii Fit, Active, and Just Dance I am going to make myself use more.

My mini goal right now is to lose 10 pounds.   

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageAndrea11:

Hey gals,

I am going to join ya'lls weekly weigh in.  I finally have decided, since my son is two, that I should work on losing that 30 pounds I gained with him.

I am counting calories, and I have been making myself go at least 3-4 times a week to the gym and do 30mins (min) on the elliptical.  I also have Wii Fit, Active, and Just Dance I am going to make myself use more.

My mini goal right now is to lose 10 pounds.   

I have seen your fitness updates on fb...keep it up!

• Ladies, I?m going to offer you a website here you might like to just check-out in weight loss. I know some on here will not appreciate this information just because it?s from me (Wilma). But others might find it helpful! That?s why I?m offering it to you! If you do look into it then be sure to look at some other links within it - they too will give a wealth of information to those who want to know (to educate themselves). I suggest you just check it out for yourselves to see if it will help you or be something you would be interested in at least trying - it just might work for you - you never know!

I?ve personally never had any weight problem - always been somewhat under weight being just slightly less than 6? tall then weighting in at 118/124 lbs. (pre-pregnancy) on average most all on my adult life. I?ve only gained a total of 19 lbs. this whole pregnancy (thus far) which my doctors all are in agreement that this is fanatic - ideal.

Here?s that link: https://shine.yahoo.com/channel/health/8-reasons-carbs-help-you-lose-weight-2442968/

You have nothing to loss (but weight) while I have nothing (really) to gain either (being that troll as most think)! Right?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • STFU Wilma. I have a hard tome believing that you are 6' and weigh 118. That is DANGEROUSLY thin. On top of that, only 19 lbs this preg with your pre preg weight? NO doctor would say that is "ideal" you're so full of crap. Just go away! Now for the real reason for my reply to this thread: I'm down a little less than 1lb. I weigh in on Wednesdays with my office for Scale Back AL. I can't technically participate since I'm the coordinator so I'm doing Scale Back Amelia's Fat Butt ;) Anyway, since SBA started this week it's time for me to really ramp up the loss. Good luck to everyone else :) I'm glad to see us all enacting a positive change in our lives!
  • imagestar21gazer:
    I heart you Amelia Big Smile

Me too! I literally L'ed OL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"