Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

When will I feel good again?

Does anyone have the magical answer because I am really in the dumps today.  I want to feel like the old me again.  :S  I've been home alone all day, and it's not good for me to just sit around and think.  And DH told me today that he thinks we should wait awhile to TTC again.  He doesn't think I'm up for another pregnancy emotionally or physically.  Which didn't make me feel any better. :S

Jackson Allen ? 10.1.11 ?
{Raising Jack}
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: When will I feel good again?

• I wish that I had a answer for you. When I first had my loss all I could think about was TTC again and FH wanted to wait. I was so hurt. As time went on I realized that I am not ready for another and I did want to wait. Time makes it hurt less. But you will never be the old you again because you will now have a part of you LO with you.

5/9/2013 = Our rainbow was born!!

08/18/2012 - BFP (Hoping this is our rainbow!)
    06/24/2012 - Loss confirmed at 12 weeks
    12/14/2010 - Loss baby girl at 20 weeks due to Turner Syndrome
    01/2009 - Chemical Pregnancy

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

My Blog

• hugs to you.

not sure if there is really a length of time you feel upset for. it probably varies from person to person. I still feel like garbage......

DC:#1 10/2006 born at 40 weeks (33 weeks PTL)
    DC#2 born silent at 22 weeks 1.11.11
    Dc#3 born vbac 1/2012 <bra DC#4 born VBAC 3/2014
  • Loading the player...
  • yelizah- I think that you are right that I will never be the old me again.  I haven't been myself since my first m/c and this m/c has just torn me apart even more than the first.  DH is probably right that I need time, but lately all I can think about is the baby I just lost.  I don't know how to fill this void. 

taurus-  thanks for the hugs taurus....right back at you.  I'm sorry you're still feeling like garbage.  All I can say is I understand, I'm here, feeling the same way, and I know how much it stinks. 

Jackson Allen ? 10.1.11 ?
    {Raising Jack}
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • You never really feel "good", you just kind of go back to normal with a faint faint tinge of sadness. I miscarried at 7 weeks and 4 days in September. I'm now 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I'm happy, but cautious. We haven't told anyone and I'm holding my breath till this baby makes it further than my last, even then there is no certainty. I put so much pressure on getting pregnant right away after my cycle resumed that I almost ruined my marriage, it has been better since my BFP but like I said I'm cautious and it has kind of darkened the whole experience. My heart goes out to you and I hope you feel better

<3 Meg

• Go back and think about the things you and your hubby did BEFORE you were married and TTC. Do something that you wouldn't normally do. I found some exercise, even just walking on the treadmill with a good gossip mag, really helps. Stay positive! Think positive!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • I feel the same way.  Had a m/c on Monday and feel empty.  I try to do things with my friends and family, but feel like someone else, not me.  I am so so scared to try again, how could I go through this again?  How do people do this multiple times?

I am sorry I don't have an answer, just know that others feel the same way, you are not alone.  I feel like a shell of my former self.  Does it get better?

• It gets better.  It does take time and I'm not sure how long.  After our loss, each 2WW, AF and anouncement feels different than even when we were just trying, but most days there just this remembered loss and it doesn't crush me like it did when it was fresh.  There's still days where I cry & I feel like I have to be a little more gaurded so I don't break down or loose it if someone starts talking bumps, babys, and "when are you going to have kids?".  The support here is great and really important.  T&Ps for you- it does get easier.
    image Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since 3-2008: v/c repair 2009; BFP: 7-2010, m/c 8-2010, c/p 4-2011, BFP: 6-2011 EDD: 2-12-2012?
    "Lovebugs2012"
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Today I am pregnant & I love my baby!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"