Attachment Parenting
Options

Seriously?!?!? Sick again!

Coop was up every 30 minutes ALL night long.  He just started sleeping 4 hour stretches again this week after 6 weeks of sickness (ear infection and RSV).  Now after only 7 days he's sick again!  I brought him to bed with me at 11 and he barely nursed, but would wake up fussing every 30 minutes.  He would fuss for 5-10 minutes in bed, like he couldn't comfortable (drawing up his legs with a lot of gas), and then finally go back to sleep.

This morning I thought he felt warm, yep...102!  He has had a little dry cough for 2 days, but nothing big.  And he usually only has 1 BM and had 2 yesterday...but nothing that explains a 102 temp.

To top it off...I feel like i'm coming down with something, the hubby had to work today (so did I, but looks like I'll be working from home)...oh yeah and the dog just puked on the floor!

I was so looking forward to getting out and enjoying this 60 degree weather today!  Atleast Coop isn't completely miserable...he just falls asleep if you get him to sit still.

*Let me add...he isn't daycare, he is EBF, and only 5 months old!  What is up with us being on our 3rd round of fevers!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Seriously?!?!? Sick again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"