Pregnant after IF
Options

My baby shower is tomorrow and

I am getting very sick, and my mom is in the hospital.  I am excited for my baby shower and i am going to try to enjoy the day without my mom. I am also hoping that this sickness that i am getting doesnt get worse.  I am hoping tea and sleep will help me out a little bit if i can sleep cause that doesnt happen that much

Re: My baby shower is tomorrow and

• Options
    Oh no, I'm so sorry.  I hope you feel better and hope it's nothing too serious with your mom.  Hang in there ((((HUGS))))

Diagnosed PCOS & MFI-Success with IUI
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I'm sorry. i hope everything will be fine with your mom. Feel better. 
    IVF, acupuncture, meditation and a miracle. 

Our sweet Valentine's Day FET.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I hope you feel better and your mom feels better too!!  Try to have some fun tomorrow!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I'm sorry sweetie!  We went to Buffalo a couple of weeks ago for the baby shower my Mom was having for me and she ended up in the hospital for the entire time we were home with pneumonia.  I know how you feel.  We actually skyped her into the shower so she could see what was happening.  It made her feel like she was part of it.  I also hope that you can ward off whatever is making you sick and feel better soon!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm so sorry hon.

Hoping that you feel better soon and have a fabulous shower tomorrow! 

Unexplained Infertility

After two Clomid cycles, three injectable IUI cycles, two IVFs, two miscarriages, and one lap surgery, IVF #2 has brought us our little boy!

TTC #2
    After months of being postponed or cancelled, FET #1.3 (Natural FET) brought us twin girls!

Surprise! Baby #4 is due in March!
  • Options
    Oh no! Sorry to hear you aren't feeling well for your shower. Hope you and your mom both feel better soon. Enjoy your day tomorrow!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"