Natural Birth

XP- Hypnobirth, all natural birth story!

On Monday, January 24, Emiko Mae was born!  I had a nice, slow labor for about 15 hours at home, then headed to the hospital where things progressed very quickly! We used hypnobirthing and tried to stay calm which went well until transition (when things got intense).  I was more irrational than I expected, but I think it was because they were constantly monitoring me and breaking concentration.  I felt like it was time and two pushes later she came out! We got the natural birth we wanted and an amazing little girl!  She definitely did some damage on her way out (my husband says that it is like she came out with samurai swords) but, of course, everything was worth it!  She latched on within a few minutes and has been nursing like a pro ever since!  Thanks for all of the advice, inspiration, and entertainment you ladies have given me!  Here she is!

Re: XP- Hypnobirth, all natural birth story!

• Congratulations! She is beautiful!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Congrats she's adorable. Thanks for sharing a great story.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • congratulations!  what a cutie!  and a great birth story!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"