TTC after 35
Options

DR appt REcap for IUI #4

So the Dr did a baseline ultrasound to see how my body looked to go on to IUI #4 with heavy drugs. (I am on a high dose already)  She wants to wiat a month before doing next IUI due to folliciles not yet collapsed and such. So that is saying give my body a break from the drugs, try on our own and start next month. Yippeeee, I am getting drunk friday night for my birthday celebration. Thats a good positive attitude right?

Ok here are other things, first off, I had to take the 2 1/2 year old to the appt, you will be amused to know that she wanted to know why i was taking my pants off for the appt. (thankful for that little cloth drape thing) She sat in her chair and was so good and so quiet!!! HOwever yesterday, after I told her what a good girl she is and that she is so good it makes me want another child. She says, its ok mommy, you dont need another one. She says the cutest things sometimes at the correct times. She does not want a brother/sister either she said.

Ok and while in the Dr exam room, the 2 1/2 year old and I were looking at pictures of babies on the wall. I then notice a friend from high school and his wifes name were on the  "proud parents" part of the baby announcement. Found it funny to see someones birth announcement on the wall of my infertility Dr office.

Ok so I am off drugs this month and back to temping and charting and stuff! Good luck to me and you and everyone!!! Will keep things posted as I start to go crazy!!!  Oh and I am basically stable mood wise. Thank god for 65 degrees and sun!!

Kristin

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: DR appt REcap for IUI #4

• Options

I think a few drinks on your birthday sounds like a great idea.

Your daughter sounds so sweet. 

Enjoy your birthday. and the 65 degrees and sun!!

• Options

Glad to hear you seem to be having a better day today. LOL at "why are you taking your pants off". Tooo funny.    Happy Cocktailing and taking a break from it all.  I'm sure the drugs weren't helping your mood etc.   As for the 65 and sunny, it's snowing in RI AGAIN... at least my office closed early today and I am snuggling with my cat on the couch while DH works for the next 36 hours.  I have wine too:-)

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Enjoy the time off and enjoy the vino for your birthday! Iove the story about your daughter at the docs office. Very cute!

• Options
    A break is a great idea, even if it wasn't Dr-ordered; I know I'm enjoying mine.  Boy, won't your daughter be surprised when you tell her she is, in fact, getting a brother or sister....Smile
    me - 41 (dx: DOR); DH - 53 (no problems); 7/18/09 - married!; 8/4/09 - BFP on first (real)try; 9/14/09 - missed m/c; 9/15/09 - d&c; 11/09 - 3/10 - 4 natural cycles = BFN; 4/10 - dx hyperthyroidism caused by Graves' disease; 6/10 - thyroidectomy; 7/10 - 12/10 - 1 natural and 5 medicated IUI cycles = BFN; 1/11 - new RE; dx low ovarian reserve (AMH .42; 1/26/11 -- BFP (ectopic) from IUI #6; methotrexate 2/10/11; 6/2/11 - IVF #1 = BFN; 9/12/11 - prescreening for DE; 9/15/11 - IUI #7 (unmedicated)= BFN; 11/8 - begin DE cycle (shared risk program); 12/5 - ER (5 eggs/4 mature/3 fertilized/2 left by day 5) 12/10 - ET of one 1BB blast (expanded, "fair" quality), none to freeze; 12/22 - totally shocked by +hpt; beta #1 = 413; #2 = 3952 2/14 - CVS reveals a healthy baby girl! EDD: 8/27/12 DD born 8/31/12, 10 lbs 10 oz and perfect in every way. 
  • Options
    Enjoy your birthday celebrations.  Your body will probably enjoy this "vacation" and come back stronger and ready to go!
    Once in a while you get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right.

imageimage
    PAIF and SAIF welcome. IVF questions welcome, too.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

65 and sunny?  Jealous. ;-)

Your birthday sounds like a perfect time for a break.  Enjoy it to the fullest!  I bet your body will enjoy it, and hopefully come back with renewed vigor for the next cycle.  OR... maybe you'll get lucky on your own (fingers crossed).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    breaks are hard but at the same time its a relief to be off everything. Enjoy your birthday and rest up for IUI#4.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good luck, Kristin!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"