New Hampshire Babies

XP - Fertility Centers of New Englad

I posted on the Boston board as well. Does anyone have any experience with the Fertility Centers of New England?  I have an appt on Jan. 10th.  TIA
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: XP - Fertility Centers of New Englad

• I do!! We had a really great experience with them, we saw Dr. Vitiello in the Bedford, NH and Reading, MA offices. The entire team was great!!! I have nothing but good things to say. We did a few testing cycles, 3 IUI cycles and then 1 IVF with them and I am currently 15 weeks and 5 days pregnant. I am happy to answer any questions.

k.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I lost my ovary in a cycle with them and my MIL who works in the industry said they are very aggressive and have a bad rap. We used Boston IVF and had a great experience but I have friends and family who conceived with Reproductive Science Center which has offices in MA as well as Bedford, NH.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"