Pre-School and Daycare

Brightning- it's your fault!!!

I tried to be creative like you with the lunches.  Now my son won't eat his lunch at daycare because it's not a smiley face.  Daycare told me he cried yesterday and they didn't understand why he was so upset.  They didn't know what the smiley face meant (with the grapes and carrots and star sandwiches).  So today I printed out the picture I took and gave it to the teachers so they could arrange it for him. 

You didn't tell me that once you start having fun with the lunches that you have to keep it up forever- LOL-Smile!!!

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Brightning- it's your fault!!!

• HAHAHA

DD has cried and asked not to go to restaurants anymore because they don't serve her cute lunches.

Sorry! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sorry to butt in..

We got a bin of like 100 cookie cutters last year and I was all gung ho about cutting sandiwches into shapes... so then when I had baby #2 it was bad news.. DD would only eat sandwiches cut into a certain animal!  I guess I should have known I was setting a precedent!

• Loading the player...
  • Good- it's not just my kid!  Very funny Artic Fox.  I only have the star shape and a dog bone shape so I think I might go get that bin of cookie cutters.  I just hate the waste of food that comes with cutting them into shapes - but I'll pick my battles.

3 IUI's and 2 IVF's later- Brady arrived. Born at 36 weeks after PUPPS and pre-e/HELLP.
    IUI- BFN IVF #1 -BFP! Allie is our 2nd IVF baby. Born at 36 1/2 weeks after pre-e again
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

• There really doesn't have to be that much waste. I often will often just do the regular size sandwich and then cut shapes from cheese and put them on top. The leftover cheese just gets put inside the sandwich. I don't like wasting food, either!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"