Minnesota Babies
Options

Bra suggestions

I am having a terrible time finding a bra that will fit.  I was 36DD prior to the pregnancy and now at 24 weeks I am 36H.  I can't even find a bra that size!  I went to Motherhood Maternity in the Albertville outlet mall last night and tried on everything I could, but the largest cup size they had was E and none were even close to fitting me.

Does anyone have any suggestions of stores to try?  I live in the St. Cloud area but will be going through the Twin Cities on Thursday.  Thanks for any suggestions!

Re: Bra suggestions

• Options

Nordstrom at MOA. You'll pay for it, but totally worth it.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I had the same issue. I was a 36g and now a 40h. The one that fit at nordstroms pushed into my arm pits. Jcpenney carries Medela bras in larger sizes but only on line. I ordered a couple different sizes and had them shipped to a store. I was able to try them on and return right away. I also liked the leading lady brand of nursing tanks. The 2x fit the "girls" well. The material is stretch so it wasn't baggy on other areas. They also have longer ones that I wore as a dress at home. I'm 5'4" and they came to mid thigh on me. Good luck! Ps. You can usually find coupon codes on line for penneys too. I think the bras were in the $40's which wasn't too bad.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the suggestions!  I went to Nordstrom today and the lady helping me was great!  I found one that fit and have two nursing bras being shipped to me (free shipping, and I can return them to the store if they don't work).  It is the most I have ever spent on a bra, but having one that fits this well makes it worth it!
  • Options
    I went braless most of the time.
  • Options
    imageFuzzy8252:

Nordstrom at MOA. You'll pay for it, but totally worth it.

This is what I was told by the clerk at Pea in a Pod when I went in for a fitting. I moved up to an E (starting from a D or DD), and that is there biggest size, so as I get further along, I'm pretty sure I will be in your situation.

DS#1- Born August 2011 

BabyFruit Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"