South Carolina Babies
Options

Doctors in Horry or Georgetown County

I just moved down here a year ago and I'm needing to find a doctor or doctors and I was wondering if anybody had any recs.

Re: Doctors in Horry or Georgetown County

• Options

While I lived in Conway I went to Dr. Vu at Coastal Grande OBGyn. She is so cute and very informative. She even delivered my nephew!

I hope this helps! Good Luck 

• Options

Are you looking for a family practitioner or an OB??

I am actually currently using an OB in Florence, because I wanted to deliver at McLeod Health.  Heaven forbid something were to happen, but I just want to be close to the NICU incase we need it.  

Prior to getting pregnant I used Ms. Karen Rushford (Nurse Midwife) for all my GYN appointments.  She was very nice.  She was very helpful in helping us along in our pregnancy goals.  She is with Coastal Carolina OB/GYN.

Coastal Carolina OB/GYN  (Dr. Washington and Ms. Rushford)

620 Singleton Ridge Road

Conway, SC 29526

(843) 349-0100 

Sophia Elizabeth born at 28 weeks, 6 days. Weighing 3lbs, 3oz and 15 1/8" long. SS Photography blue petti
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I posted my recommendation on another thread... But in case you didn't see it here it is again: I see Dr. Chris McCauley from North Strand OBGYN, he also delivered my son. I have not complaints about his services.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"