TTC after 35
Options

New to The Bump

Hello Everyone,

I am new to The Bump.  I just got married in September, 2010 and am now trying to have a baby.  I turned 40 in December and never thought I?d be trying to have my first baby at 40!  My husband has 4 kids already (I?m really gonna have to get used to all the acronyms).  I love all of them dearly, but it?s not the same as having my own baby to call me Mommy.  Just wanted to jump on board and get started on here.

Good luck to you all!

Rhonda 

Anniversary /Users/rhonda.ayres/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2010/Dec 5, 2010_5/100_5868.JPG

Re: New to The Bump

• Options

Good luck to you, Rhonda!  There is a bump board glossary in the left lower corner that may help you out.  You may also find "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler an informative read :) 

Feel free to ask questions and welcome to the board :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    HI & welcome aboard, but I hope your stay is short & sweet!!!  Congrats on your marriage & good luck TTC.  Sending lots of baby dust.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi Rhonda! Welcome to the board and good luck with your TTC journey! The acronyms will start to roll of your tongue after a little while.

• Options
    Welcome and congrats on your recent wedding!  

Me: 38  DH:36
    lap for endo 12/2010  uterus didelphys confirmed in hysteroscopy 
    dd born at 34 weeks 2/29/12  short NICU stay
    BFP somewhere around 2/14/13  d&c april @ 12 wks   partial molar diagnosed after d&c
    HCG monitoring for approx 11 months
    TTC  #2 

• Options
    Hi there and welcome!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers"> Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Hi Rhonda,

I'm a newbie too!...Have been infrequent poster over the last month but hope to be a little better at reading/responding..there is so much support and insight and information thanks to the ladies here.  Lots to learn!  Hopefully your stay here is short and sweet.

• Options
    Welcome and good luck to you!!
  • Options
    Welcome to the board. The ladies here have lots of information about the entire process. Hope your stay is short!

TTC #1 since 8/1/10; Me:41 and BRCA1+, DH:46
    DOR (FSH 24.3)/ terrible egg quality ; homozygous MTHFR c677t
    5 IUI's: 2/11 to 6/11 and 1/12= BFN
    OE IVF#1-4 8/11-6/12= all BFN
    DE IVF#1 11/12 bad embryos= BFN
    DE IVF #2 2/13 BFP/Beta hell: m/c 5w6d
    CFNBC 7 months, not doing well; decided on guarantee program at RBA w/frozen DE
    DE IVF #3 1/14  ET 4BB; BFP;M/C 5w1d, incomplete m/c; MVA extraction in ER 7w1d

DE FET#1 ET 3/1714; BFP, beta 1 3/27= 197, beta 2 3/31= 1586, beta 3 4/7= 13879!!
    First u/s= Twins with HBs at 6w2d! We are Team Pink x 2!!

K & K born 11/21/14 at 38wks 4 days

imageimage

SAIF/PAIF Welcome

http://waitingforraintostop.wordpress.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"