2nd Trimester

Re: Flame Free Friday Confessions!!!

• Haha thats funny! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I usually have several saved up during the week, but when Friday actually comes I have forgotten what they were! 

I will say this though -- I just cried.  I am so PISSED right now.  Our office always orders breakfast from this diner in town on Fridays.  They have killer biscuits and gravy, which I think I would sell my soul for this morning.  Anyway, there are two levels in our building with about 50 people on the top floor and 7 of us downstairs.  I am downstairs.  The girl that always calls in the order is upstairs and it never fails - they always forget about us.  When the food was delivered (to the kitchen, which happens to be right next to my office), I actually burst into tears because I didn't even know that had ordered yet and I wanted something SO BAD!  :(

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I just ate 2 donuts! uggggg! I have GOT to start eating healthier or this baby girl is going to come out craving sugar!!!
  • Its annoying when you're reading down through responses to a post and the person has been flamed for something and they clarify it and people are still flaming them for the unclarified original statement.  IMO it makes the new poster look like an idiot.  Now, if the clarification still makes the OP look like an as$, then respond to that.  

I hope that makes since.  It does in my head, but I'm not sure it does on paper (on screen?) 

• I had the day off yesterday so I baked chocolate chip cookies... and ate 7 of them. 
  • I want to look like I'm 7 months pregnant so it is obvious and people give up their seats to me on the bus.  I want a real bump so bad, though DH thinks I have one.
  • On my walk to work this morning I had to pee soooo bad and I was stuck  behind this woman who was going so slow and stopping to take pictures (there's a lot of snow so the sidewalks are much narrower than usual). I gave serious thought to pushing her out of the way . . . As it was I was right on her heels.
  • I am soooo ready to have these babies and still have soooo long to go.  I love being pregnant, but with these two I just feel like a "host."  I can't wait to have my body to myself again.

Oh, and my husband had a dream that they were both 10 pounders...I almost hit him. :-)

• imageceliabeth:
    I want to look like I'm 7 months pregnant so it is obvious and people give up their seats to me on the bus.  I want a real bump so bad, though DH thinks I have one.

Too bad that may STILL not work!  I rarely get offered a seat on the subway....and I finally look pregnant!

• Sometimes, I DD (dirty delete) because I know it will annoy people.

Not because I care about the responses.

• I'm at work, on TB and eating a carmel brownie for breakfast. Starting out Friday like this means I won't want to do any work today.

Also my boss (who I dislike more than any other person on earth) just told us that she will not be leaving next week for Kuwait but it will be another couple weeks.  I'm not sure I can deal with her for another couple weeks. This is the worst news, I just wanted to cry when she told our group.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicBabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am not sorry that I am college educated, have good diction, and vocabulary. It seems to be a bad thing at my job though since I have had complaints from people saying I'm "rude" or "insensitive." Maybe if my supervisor would quit shooting me down everyday, I wouldn't try so hard to do my work properly. I can't help it that the area I live in people talk slower and feel intimidated by the way I talk, when I'm not even trying to come off as rude. I feel bad for the people that come into my office, but I can't be fake to them!
  • I'm afraid my baby won't love me and that she'll like my SILs/sister better than me.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We are going to our hometown this weekend to visit some family and do some chores with my dad. Due to some IL drama I feel like we should try to see BIL/SIL and their kids but we really won't have time w/o sacrificing time with the family members who weren't as$hats to us.

So, I'm really hoping MIL asks if we're going to see them so I'll get to tell her no, not unless her son calls if we have time. Then when she pushes I get to point out that part of the issues originally stemmed from her interfering with her children's lives.

• I hate when people get ridiculous outfits for the going home outfit. They are only a couple days old and do not need to wear dresses or suits to go home, there will plenty of time for that when they get older. 

I am so over 2nd tri and just want to move over to 3rd.

I don't like to post or answer any questions cause I find a lot of people on here should use common sense and google. 

• My Friday confession: I take a bath with my husband at least twice a week.  I think we bathe together more than any other couple.  LOL.

My second Friday confession: I just graduated college in December with a degree in education and the last thing I can imagine myself doing at this point is being a teacher.  Confused

• imagekjbarber86:

My Friday confession: I take a bath with my husband at least twice a week.  I think we bathe together more than any other couple.  LOL.

My second Friday confession: I just graduated college in December with a degree in education and the last thing I can imagine myself doing at this point is being a teacher.  Confused

haha. I graduated college 8 years ago with a degree in education and have never taught a day in my life. Now i look back and wonder what the hell i was thinking in the first place! lol

And BTW I love bathing with the husband... If he was here I am sure we would do it at least once a week!

Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • 2.5 weeks ago, I was negative 8lbs at my OB visit.  Then at 20 weeks, my m/s subsided, I could finally eat and keep an appetite.  This morning alone, I had 3 biscuits (grands flaky layers, just FYI) with grape jelly.  My appetite has been insatiable since I started feeling better.  Now I'm afraid I will have gained back those 8lbs and then some. On a positive note, I am still working out.
  • I just went to the bathroom to pee, came back to my desk, sneezed, and peed a little in my pants.
  • imagekjbarber86:

My Friday confession: I take a bath with my husband at least twice a week.  I think we bathe together more than any other couple.  LOL.

Confused

Us too. :)  We shower at least once a week together.  Some weeks, I swear it's every shower--depending on our schedules.  We like it.  We talk and wash each others' backs.  It's nice. Wink

• I think the people who posted in the "where were you 25 years ago" post and said things like, "haha, I was in my mom's belly," or something missed the point. 
  • 1) If my MIL does not stop trying to control how we choose to raise this baby (and other babies if they come) religiously, asking why we do not want a bassinet (its a space/personal preference), or buying me 50 million burp cloths I am going to loss my cool and just snap. This is OUR child, not hers, and she can not push me around like the other two spouses who married into her family. I am a strong, independent woman and DH is a strong independent man. We are raising this child the way we want too and that is final

2) I got a 20min lecture during my lunch break on the evils of using the microwave (to heat up my leftovers and I was not standing directly in front of it), using computers (I mentioned emailing some friends to another co-worker), using cell phones or other devices while pregnant. Listen lady, you are nice and all but I am not sticking my belly in the microwave, pressing my belly against the computer or cell phone, or doing anything seriously dangerous to harm my baby.

3) I am not Buddah. Please do not touch, rub, grope my belly unless you ask first. If I say yes, then you can TOUCH it. If I say no, back off.

• 1.) I am really annoyed that my IL's are so concerned about "us", but yet do not call AT ALL and when I do call them MIL rushes me off the phone. UNLESS she knows we have a doctor's appt then she wants me to call ASAP with EVERY detail. (And did I mention they want us to move in with them? hahaha, not happening.)

2.) I would like to beat DH over the head with something, not only was he an hour late for work this morning because he thought the weather hotline message was for today, but he also left the milk (whole gallon) on the counter AND left an empty carton of  what used to be soda in the fridge. I called him to ripe him a new one...This is all really mean of me considering I am on strict bedrest and he is doing everything.

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imagekimbo1216:
    imagekjbarber86:

Confused

Us too. :)  We shower at least once a week together.  Some weeks, I swear it's every shower--depending on our schedules.  We like it.  We talk and wash each others' backs.  It's nice. Wink

We always shower together if we can. It used to be more when I was working because we had a more similar schedule, now it's mostly on the weekends. You can believe in a little German shower there is nothing sexual going on in there, just keeping each other company. 

• imagemathewsh:
    I just ate 2 donuts! uggggg! I have GOT to start eating healthier or this baby girl is going to come out craving sugar!!!
  • imagepandi02a:
    imagekimbo1216:
    imagekjbarber86:

Confused

We always shower together if we can. It used to be more when I was working because we had a more similar schedule, now it's mostly on the weekends. You can believe in a little German shower there is nothing sexual going on in there, just keeping each other company. 

DH and I take a shower together every night. Nothing sexual - we just really enjoy the time together and we talk about our day.

I wish our bathtub was big enough to fit us both. DH is 6'2" and I'm 5'8" so there is no way we can squeeze in there together!

• imagemathewsh:
    I just ate 2 donuts! uggggg! I have GOT to start eating healthier or this baby girl is going to come out craving sugar!!!

I just ate two doughnuts myself...I want a third too :(  I feel so guilty about eating sweets, it's the second day in a row that my diet has completely sucked.  My schedule is partly to blame as I've been so busy to actually cook a proper meal but I do love sweets so in a way I'm just using my busy life as an excuse.

• I like to laugh about the fact that I secretly keep a tally of how many personal phone calls my co-worker in the office next door makes. I'm just sick of seeing her post how busy she is at work on facebook. Im not sure how much work you can get done in between your 5 daily 45 minute phone calls.....you suuuuuuuuuuuure are busy sister! If only they paid you for how many times your gums flapped an hour.

I've ALSO had enough of your flippin' Rosie O' Donnell "Betty Rubble" laugh...really...I want to stab my ear repeatedly with a sharp object just so you'll stop....

• I posted this on my "home" board yesterday, but I am so tired of people constantly asking me over and over about finding out the sex of this pregnancy that I (a) don't want to tell anyone and (b) if it's a girl, want to lie and say it's a boy just to see if they're disappointed. No one cared this much with my prior pregnancies, but now that I'm having #2 it's like they all are so eager to find out if it's a girl since we have a boy. They're more excited about the sex than the baby.
    *** It's funny because I'm fat ***
  • imagecburitz:
    imagepandi02a:
    imagekimbo1216:
    imagekjbarber86:

Confused

DH and I take a shower together every night. Nothing sexual - we just really enjoy the time together and we talk about our day.

I wish our bathtub was big enough to fit us both. DH is 6'2" and I'm 5'8" so there is no way we can squeeze in there together!

DH and I shower together all the time! It's nice "us" time.

• I just got an email from Victoria's Secret letting me know the new swimsuits for 2011 are online and the catalog will be in my mailbox soon. And the worst part, it wasnt just a text email, NO....these skinny little bia's pop up in there itty bitty bikinis to make me feel even better about myself today. By the way, they have some SUPER cute swimsuits coming out. Thank you Victoria's Secret.

• imagecburitz:
    imagepandi02a:
    imagekimbo1216:
    imagekjbarber86:

Confused

Yep, nothing sexual about our frequent bathing together.  And our bath tub really isn't big enough to fit the both of us either--he's 6'2" as well and I'm 5'7" but we cram ourselves in there anyway! :)

• I'm considering going MIA from my doctors during the last month of this pregnancy, because they cannot agree with one another, and I disagree with one of them. I think I'd rather labor at home and deliver at an out-of-town hospital than risk missing the first few weeks (or months) of my baby's life.
  • I registered for the more expensive travel system, even though we'd be just as happy with the one that costs half of the expensive one. MIL would LOVE to buy that thing and I'm not going to stop her!
  • I wish, for once, my parents - ok, my mother - would be impressed by something I do. That is not my motivation for doing good things, but still, it would be nice for my accomplishments to be recognized once in a while. I'm the first one in my family to graduate from college, and now I'm in my third year of medical school and doing extremely well. I think my mom is proud of me, and she brags about me to other people, but it sure would mean a lot if she'd be impressed by SOMETHING I did!!

Jess & Adam, married 2009, precious Audrey born in 2011. BFP 1/6/13, 6-wk MMC discovered at 9 wks 2/11/13. D&C 2/18/13, second D&C 4/23/13 for retained placenta.
    BFP 8/24/13!! EDD 5/1/14, delivered healthy and sweet Zoey Leanne on 5/5/14 by repeat c-section.
  • imagekjbarber86:

I graduated December 2008 with a degree in elementary ed and I don't teach. Couldn't see myself teaching. HA!!!

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Mine isn't flamefull just stupid.... I have no idea how to do taxes. I think DH and I have been screwing up adn have been filling out our W-4's wrong because we have owed $ ever since we have been married. Now we barely make any $. I am a  preschool teacher and he is a counselor so we basically work for free everyday. My dad is coming over to help us fill out new W-4's for this year so we don't owe so much $. We are normally so good at taking care of stuff, but neither of us understand this crap = (
  • I secretly hate the ones of you that complain about your job. Be thankful you have a job. I've been with out one since October and even though I've applied for job after job after job since then, no one has hired me. The interviews I went to, when they see I'm pregnant, they say things like "oh, well, by the time you get the hang of things, you'll be going on maternity leave and we'll have to find someone to replace you...yada yada yada." So be thankful for your dang jobs!

I'm so freakin tired of the dropside, bumper, sahm/working mom, and co-sleeping debates. Everyone has an opinion, everyone's is going to be different. Different strokes for different folks. Get over it!

I too have a B belly and everyday I ask my DH if it has changed any and will he take a picture of it. Everyday, he says it still looks like a beer gut and we don't need a pic of my belly. It pisses me off. I wanna freakin look pregnant.

My DH does hard labor for 8 hrs a day at work. I sit at home and cry because I'm bored. I beg him to call in sick. AFter his day at work, he comes home and does the dishes, laundry, tends to the dogs, ect...I tell him I haven't felt good when in all actuallity, I just didn't feel like doing it.

I'm considering putting out checking act into negative this weekend so I can go to town and get out of the house.

Okay, I'm done. Just having one of "those weeks" where everything pisses me off and I cry over spilt milk.

• I'm completley annoyed at those in my life that aren't anywhere near having babies and seem to think it's the more disgusting or boring conversation in the world.... it's my life now so get over it.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • A bus driver had the nerve to argue with me today when I mentioned to him that the school parking lot was an idle free zone and he should shut off his vehicle.  He started to say..."Don't complain about the bus drivers when the kids get the pneumonia"....Ignorant statement!!  Yes!  Carbon Monoxide is better than cold fresh air!  IDIOT!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"