Minnesota Babies
Options

has anyone ever been to Wee Wednesday at Mid Town Global Market

Wee WednesdayDate:01/05/2011Start Time:10:00:00 AMEnd Time:01:00:00 PM[IMAGE]Wee Wednesdays at Midtown Global Market have plenty to see and do for toddlers and their families.  Free, educational programming geared toward children 5 and under begins each Wednesday at 10:30am.  Wee Wednesday also features hands-on activities and free lunch for children five and under at participating Midtown Global Market restaurants (with the purchase of an adult meal). 

Winter 2011 Schedule: 

December 22: No Wee Wednesday 
December 29: Banat El Kamar Belly Dancers 

January 5: Como Zoo "Bunny Hop Story Time" 
January 12: Sara Waters "Baby Fun Time" 
January 19: American Swedish Institute 
January 26: TBA 

February 2: Como Zoo "Go Bananas Story Time" 
February 9: Sara Waters "Baby Fun Time" 
February 16: Science Museum of Minnesota 
February 23: TBA 

March 2: Como Zoo "Dino-mite Story Time" 
March 9: Sara Waters "Baby Fun Time" 
March 16: Cowles Center for Dance 
March 23: American Swedish Institute 
March 30: TBA 

April 6: Science Museum of Minnesota 
April 13: Sara Waters "Baby Fun Time" 
April 20: Roe Family Singers 
April 27: TBA 

Re: has anyone ever been to Wee Wednesday at Mid Town Global Market

• Options
    I am way behind but just head about Mid Town Global Market and REALLY wanna check it out. But we can't do Wednesdays :(
  • Options

We live real close to it so we go quite a bit, it's pretty fun. DH took DD last week when they had Sara Waters there (looks like she's there once a month), and she loved it.

I've taken her when Como Zoo is there, and they always have an activity afterwards for the kids to do (last time was an art project). They also have a corner with a little play area, and it's a good place in general to get the kids out. We'll go up there and walk around just to get out of the house, we love it! And lots of good food too.

imageCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So glad to hear it's cool I have only been there once & that was for the Baby expo. We might have to check it out sometime. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"