Washington Babies
Options

Anybody buy a 'thicker' pack n play mattress?

We will be camping and traveling a lot this summer and I would like DS to be a little more comfortable.  The pack n play mattress is pretty hard and ours doesn't lay completly flat on one side. I am wondering if anybody has made their pack n play more comfy. 

Thanks.

Re: Anybody buy a 'thicker' pack n play mattress?

• Options
    I got a thicker quilted cover for it that makes it more comfrotable... I think I got it at Target or BRU.
  • Options

imageSeattle_JiLLn:
    I got a thicker quilted cover for it that makes it more comfrotable... I think I got it at Target or BRU.

This and I bought the super soft microfleece sheet and put that on the quilted cover. the tension from both, keeps the PnP mat flatter.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Until age 1 we padded it beneath the pad - and now we pad it on top with blankets and quilts so it's more comfortable (not that he's ever complained).  For us, it became his main bed - not by original design. Since we use it stationary for the most part I do wish I'd invested in a $30 porta-crib mattress - but for travel you'll just have to pad it.

• Options
    Thanks, ladies.  We have a ton of blankets I will pad it and get a thicker cover. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"