September 2011 Moms
Options

How dizzy are you?

So I've always had really low blood pressure and once in a while I would get dizzy when going from sitting to standing too quickly.  But it is so much worse now!!  Every damn time I stand up I get SO dizzy - yesterday I thought I was going to  pass out at work when I got up from my desk.  Anybody else have this problem?
BFP 1/07/2010 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: How dizzy are you?

• Options

Me too!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have the exact same problem.  Every time I get up, I have to remind myself to do it SLOWLY! 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's happening over here too. Then the dizzy wears off and turns into dry heaves. lol
    ~ Josh & Jill, married 5/2/09 ~
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit TickerImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I had a lot of dizziness in week 5 and some in week 6, but I haven't had any so far this week!
  • Options

imageveronicafvr:
    That's happening over here too. Then the dizzy wears off and turns into dry heaves. lol

THIS! It sucks! Sad 

****Signature warning Losses Mentioned****

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

BFP#1 07/01/2004 ~ EDD 03/10/2005 ~ 
    D&C 8/1/2004 @ 5w5d
    BFP#2 12/27/10 ~ EDD 9/06/2011 ~ DS born 08/14/11 via c-section, passed away 10/17/11
    BFP#3 09/07/12 ~ EDD 5/09/2013 ~ DS born 01/30/13 survived for 2 hrs
    08/06/14 Waiting for 1st IVF cycle to begin

IVF#1: started stims 9/15; trigger 9/24; ET 9/26-5R 5M, 5F. 3 biopsied for PGD

image           image

• Options
    Yes!! I have low blood pressure too but now that Im pregnant it is waaaaay worse. Any time I stand up I have to hold on to something because I feel like I'm going to pass out or fall over. My OB said to try and get up slowing by putting your feet on the groud first and waiting a few moments before standing. She also said to drink lots of fluids. I also heard protien is good for dizziness and nausea as well!
  • Options
    Thanks for the tips! I have heard it gets better in 2nd tri. Hopefully we will all remain standing until then!
    BFP 1/07/2010 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Another dizzy pregnant woman with low blood pressure here! Make sure you are hydrated, get up slowly, and be prepared; I know with my other two it stuck around the whole time (although the nausea did go away).
  • Options
    That's happening to me too.  Also, if I turn around too fast I get dizzy too!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicBaby Girl: 2014/4/25  K: Born 2012/02/20
    BFP 12/31/2010; missed m/c @ 6w1d, medical m/c(Misoprostol)@ 13w2d.    My Blog

• Options

I'm with you.  I explained it to DH that it is like I am on a little boat in crappy seas ... the ocean is moving all the time.  I am dizzy and nauseous!

That said, both symptoms disappeared nicely for me in second trimester last time, so we just have to stay horizontal as much as possible until then :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I get super dizzy when my tired spells hit me, from lunch time - 3pm...then from about 4/5 - 8pm.  OR, after I have my M/S dates with the toilet.  It totally sucks, I feel like I'm drugged up, everything is hazy, and I can't walk straight! The worst is when it happens when I'm with my students b/c it's scares/worries them, even though I tell them I'll be ok (put my head between my legs, breathe...).  My doc says that I've been blessed with an excellent case of it, to monitor it, and let him know if I ever pass out.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"