Snarky and T-TTC

No new posts?

Re: No new posts?

• we can talk about my new obsession - How I Met Your Mother.

i JUST started watching this show and i love it! such good writing and characters. "naked man," "woo hoo girls," "slapsgiving," "robin sprinkles," = awesomeness.

• imagebuenaestrella77:

we can talk about my new obsession - How I Met Your Mother.

i JUST started watching this show and i love it! such good writing and characters. "naked man," "woo hoo girls," "slapsgiving," "robin sprinkles," = awesomeness.

it's about freaking time!!!!  I love HIMYM.

I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Loading the player...
  • imageJennifer*L*923:
    imagebuenaestrella77:

we can talk about my new obsession - How I Met Your Mother.

it's about freaking time!!!!  I love HIMYM.

This!

TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • I have seen random episodes and keep thinking I need to Netflix it from the beginning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • imageMainer-in-Texas:
    I have seen random episodes and keep thinking I need to Netflix it from the beginning.

I missed the first season and really want to get it, but it isn't available on instant watch :(

• I love that show so much. I need to bring back my A1 sig pic back. There is an ooooold school botber that calls me steak sauce d because of that pic. It is pretty epic.
    Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"