Alabama Babies

NBR: Tension headaches

Do any of y'all get these? 

I think mine is due to the weather.  But the past two days my head, neck, shoulders, and back has been killing me!  I have taken ibueprofen (sp?), heating pad, and Wes rubbed my neck and shoulders last night, but while those are temporary relief it hasn't really gone away.  

Is there any other things I can do?  

Re: NBR: Tension headaches

• I've had a killer headache for the past two days.  I've been taking advil and drinking tons of water.  Plus, a beer or two after work seems to help!!  lol
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I must say, I am quite jealous of your advil taking, beer drinking abilities....LOL!  Tylenol and water just doesn't cut it sometimes.

For headaches, I usually down a couple of ibuprofin, drink a ton of water, and do some light cardio type stuff, but the gym has always been a stress reliever for me. 

• Loading the player...
  • Excedrin makes a tension headache formula that works wonders for me
  • imagemgoodson80:

I must say, I am quite jealous of your advil taking, beer drinking abilities....LOL!  Tylenol and water just doesn't cut it sometimes.

For headaches, I usually down a couple of ibuprofin, drink a ton of water, and do some light cardio type stuff, but the gym has always been a stress reliever for me. 

damn, I forgot that you can't take Advil when you're pregnant. Or drink beer either... kidding, kidding.  That sucks!!  Tylenol does nothing for me.
  • I think I'm also going to take one of Adam's lortabs when I get home too.  My head is POUNDING!!!  I think my brain is trying to push itself out through my skull.  Someone tell me it's NOT A TU-MAH!!!
  • Can you go see a chiropractor?  I LOVE mine!
  • imageameliaandmatt:
    Excedrin makes a tension headache formula that works wonders for me

I second this.  I get these fairly often and Excedrin always does the trick.

Actually, I overheard a doctor here tell someone that a "cocktail" for migraines/tension headaches is 2 Tylenol, 2 Ibuprofen, and 1 Excedrin. Yes, 5 pills at once.  I've not tried it, though.

• I'll have to pick up some Excedrin when I make my run to Target later.  I'm about tired of these.  I seem to get the more in the winter but here lately they have just sucked.  Thanks ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"