North Carolina Babies

6 weeks pg and need an ob rec

Hi Ladies! I have to admit I have been stalking your board every once in a while since DH and I started TTC. I had some annovulatory issues and went to an RE but actually got a surprise BFP after a cancelled medicated cycle. We are thrilled!

We had our 2nd u/s at the RE this morning and saw the hb. They want us to come back for one more next week befoer they release me to my OB. The problem is I don't have one! I saw an NP for my yearly exam and she left the practice right after my last one. Atrium is right across the street from my RE... does anyone use them and have any likes/dislikes?

I also live in NE Raleigh near Triangle Town Center so if you know of any in that area I love to hear about them. Thanks so much!! :)

TTC #1 since Oct 09 Dx w/Anovulation

Cycle #7: 1/10/11 = Surprise BFP after 3rd failed treatment cycle!!!    2/24: m m/c @ 10w0d

4/11: Natural Cycle = BFP!!
IT'S A BOY!!! :)
Brady: Born 12/25/2011 - Our Christmas Day Miracle!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

TTC #2 June 13
Cycle #1: BFP!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: 6 weeks pg and need an ob rec

• I dont live near triangle town center but i do go to Atrium and love it there!! the doctors and NP's along with the nurses I feel are really supportive and friendly. All in all I have no complaints about the practice and would recommend them 10 times over!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Thank you so much! I'll definitely give them a call. They are close to work too but I wanted some extra reassurance.

Cycle #7: 1/10/11 = Surprise BFP after 3rd failed treatment cycle!!!    2/24: m m/c @ 10w0d

TTC #2 June 13
  • Loading the player...
  • Blue Ridge OBGYN. They have an office on Durant Road not far from Triangle. That is where I go and I LOVE it. Great group of Drs. They deliver at Rex, which I also really like. Good Luck!
  • I was actually gonna ask u where your work was located because to me I'd rather my work be near my OB office as opposed to my home because when u get towards the end of the pregnancy u will be going more often and it was nice for me not being too far from the office to the dr.

imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • I go to Atrium and LOVE them.  I had some issues with them after my son was born with billing and miscommunications with the insurance staff, but the dr's and the nurses have been fantastic.  Congrats on the pregnancy!
  • Thanks so much ladies! I'm hanging out on my month board right now mostly but I'm looking forward to getting to know you all once baby gets here :)

TTC #2 June 13
  • Congratulations! I go to Blue Ridge OB/Gyn & really like them. They have 2 offices, one right by my RE (Carolina Conceptions) & one in N. Raleigh.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"