Tennessee Babies
Options

Williamson County OB/GYN

I would like to use a doctor in Franklin since that is where I work and live. Does anyone have any recommendations of a OB/GYN in the Franklin area that uses Williamson Medical Center? Thanks!

Re: Williamson County OB/GYN

• Options
    I honestly don't recommend Williamson Medical Ctr for anything. It's really not a great hospital. I work in healthcare and deal with them often. Your best bet is in Nashville like Baptist or Cenntennial Women's. GL
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    Dr Eia with Women's group of Franklin. I live in North Nashville and drove out there just for her because I liked her so much. Although a bit unorganized I loved Williamson Medical Center, unfortunately I had to deliver at 27 weeks so I had to go to Centennial which is their sister hospital in Nashville and they had a better NICU.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Are the rooms out of date or is the care what's lacking at WMC? 
  • Options
    Dr. Leigh Redden at women's group of franklin. Best Dr I have ever seen, very compassionate and understanding. Will be driving an hour to see her, she is that good!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Dr. Naomi Paschall.  She runs her own practice and I've never had to wait long to see her (even when she was running late because she couldn't find her purse I only waited about 20 minutes).  I really like her and her staff.  Her office is in the Physician's Plaza right next to the hospital. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"