Natural Birth
Options

An OB's response to the recent ACOG opinion on HB

i think i'm crushing on this man!

https://supportdrfischbein.blogspot.com/2011/01/response-to-acog-committee-opinion-476.html

"this opinion lacks any foundation of solid evidenced based medicine"

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: An OB's response to the recent ACOG opinion on HB

• Options

::swoon::

Thanks for posting this.  I love hearing stories of medical doctors who are willing to take a more holistic and natural approach.  These doctors seem to be so rare and it helps to restore my faith in the profession when I see stuff like this.  I wish more doctors believed that modern medicine and natural medicine CAN go hand-in-hand (not just in obstetrics) and that patients should have the right to decide what is best for them.

I wish I had doctors like him where I live!

• Options
    I saw that on my Facebook today and I think it's awesome that he's standing up and declaring his own professional organization to be misguided in this particular (and a few others he cites) opinion. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I for one am glad that he pointed out that neonatal mortality is not the only complication worth looking at.
  • Options

imageArmyQM:
    I saw that on my Facebook today and I think it's awesome that he's standing up and declaring his own professional organization to be misguided in this particular (and a few others he cites) opinion. 

This - although the immature part of me who now has a crush on the guy wants to make a joke about wishing I could go to him for all my cervical checks.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    This guy is also in the video that someone posted later today on this board.
    imageimageimage

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker      

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"