Pregnant after 35

*chance_encounters*

Any news?  I hope your numbers are still great!
You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: *chance_encounters*

• I've been thinking about her all weekend - here's hoping there's great news today!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was thinking the same thing.  Thoughts and prayers with her.
  • Loading the player...
  • Aw I love you ladies!!!  I got the response today but can not post at work lol.  Beta came back at 199 so that is good!  It did not quite double but it was less than 48 hours between each test.  They are going to test me again this Thursday (so I do not have to wait the entire weekend for the results).  So I am praying for BIG numbers.  There had been no more spotting and my breasts were extremely sore this weekend (sorry if tmi).  I am praying this baby not only sticks but stays healthy (had a "missed" m/c early last year).  My first Dr. appt (nurse visit) is 2/15 and first u/s will be 2/17.  Would be nice if we could have just done it all in one day lol.

I also am feeling EXTREMELY bloated right now (one of my co-workers pointed this out to me today lol).........won't wear that dress again lol.  So for now I am tired, bloated, have heartburn but couldn't be more thrilled!!!

I really really apprecaite all of your ladies support and I will keep you updated.  I will not be able to post the new numbers until Friday Evening. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • Yay!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Please keep us posted.  I am sending you good vibes.

Delivered 3 weeks and 2 days early via emergency c/s due to pre-e

Anniversary
    Trying to Conceive Ticker image
  • Hey! I do another beta tomorrow and will find out Friday. BUT morning sickness kicked in last night so I am very hopeful :) How are you doing?

• I am doing well. I test again tomorrow and will find out the results on Friday. Morning sickness kicked in last night though. So that is a good sign!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"