North Carolina Babies

Hospital Bag--refresh my memory!

I can't believe I will be packing one of these in 9 weeks. I wanted to start getting things together due to the fact everything is nuts around here and time is slipping away from me quickly! I will of course not pack everything right now, but I wanted to get my list ready.

Pillow

Clothes

Toiletries, hair stuff, etc.

Chapstick

Note Pad

Laptop, camera, Flip

Gatorade

Baby clothes/coming home outfit

BF pillow

Mittens

I remember my list being about  4 times as long the first time. What am I forgetting? Also, this time around I will be having a scheduled c-section so I don't need anything for labor since I'm happily skipping past that step!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Hospital Bag--refresh my memory!

• Also on my list are nursing bras, robe, nursing pjs, flip flops, blanket to keep me warm (I was freezing last time). I also want to bring my large Tervis Tumbler cup because last time I was going through cups like crazy. I also brought my boppy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • SOCKS!  (my feet were freezing)

Pillow

Clothes, yoga pants, nursing tanks, sweater, granny panties
    Toiletries - shower stuff, hair stuff, makeup, single use tooth brushes

hand mirror

Snack food, suckers

laptop, phone, camera and chargers for each

flip flops/slippers

DVDs/movies

list of people to call/text/email

baby book (although I didn't use it)

Shower Towel (CMC's are super small)

birth plan (ha!)

car seat, new baby head cushion thingie

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • The only other thing I can think of is a baby blanket. We brought an afghan my mom made & I loved having it in his hospital pictures.
    image Caleb is 3! 101 in 1001
  • Don't forget to leave room in your bag(s) for all the stuff you take home from the hospital!! (diapers, wipes, baby toiletries, paperwork, etc.).  We had to wheel our stuff out on a cart because we couldn't fit it all! :)

0Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I would actually suggest not taking the pillows, unless you just HAVE to have them. We had an abundance of pillows in our room, so I never felt that I needed my Boppy or My Brest Friend. Also, I just left DD in the hospital t-shirt and swaddled her really well, so I only needed a coming home outfit.

I would suggest bringing your own pads. I brought mine and didn't use them, which was stupid. The hospital ones sucked. Once I got home and used the Always Infinity pads, I felt like an idiot for suffering through the ones the hospital provided.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • This may be implied in toiletries, but I had to have some hand lotion!  It was so dang dry in the hospital!  Oh - and a nail file.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Melissa!!

I was just looking at your pics on facebook for your photography! they're amazing...i was on the knot with you (got married november 09) so thats how i had the facebook page :)  i was gonna mssg you on fb and see if you ever come to clt, but if not i would love to meet you somewhere in the far off future to have you do baby pics for my fam ( not due till august hehe)

Glad to see you again!!

Elisa

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"