Health & Exercise

Wednesday Shredding Check In

L2, D 17 for me.  I was very happy with my double jump ropes today.  I decided to do 10 regulars followed by 4 doubles and work my way up.  Today I was able to do 9 doubles in between 10 regulars.  I hope by Day 20 I will be doing all doubles for at least 1 set.   Yesterday, I took my son to pre-preschool and 3 of the moms actually commented on my weight loss.  I was psyched! I casually mentioned "Oh, I've been doing this 30 day shred program..."  One of the women said she had started it and didn't stick with it but now I motivated her to give it another go.  Way to go for all you out there who are sticking with it this time!

Re: Wednesday Shredding Check In

• Today was D22 for me and I decided to drop back down to L2. L3 was too high impact for me and my knees and ankles are hurting. I cut out all the plank moves in L2 and did jumping jacks instead. I also did a double crunch instead of the last plank ab work. I feel like I got the best workout today! I feel great and feel like what I did today worked so much better than L3. I am not sure the workout in L3 is right for me. I made my husband check to see if I was doing the exercises right and I was. We went through and made a modified version and combined the good parts of both levels together. I am going to continue doing this because I feel great... And so much better than I have all week in L3! I could barely keep up with L2 because I got weak with L3.
    SAHM to the sweetest little girl and boy... I love my job!

Praying for Baby Camryn
    Praying for Baby Scarlett
    Remembering Baby Adam
  • i ran about 2 miles this morning and did my pilates video and about eight tonight i have my zumba class. i have about 10 more lbs to drop
  • Loading the player...
  • Today marked D10 L1 for me.  I embark on level 2 tomorrow.  I am eager to start so I know what you guys are talking about when you mention certain moves.  I am so happy with myself that I have not skipped a workout since starting.  That is very uncommon for me. I feel so good and have so much more endurance and strength.  I cannot wait to do my measurements again on Monday.
    image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • imageBoston2Bermuda:
    L2, D 17 for me.  I was very happy with my double jump ropes today.  I decided to do 10 regulars followed by 4 doubles and work my way up.  Today I was able to do 9 doubles in between 10 regulars.  I hope by Day 20 I will be doing all doubles for at least 1 set.   Yesterday, I took my son to pre-preschool and 3 of the moms actually commented on my weight loss.  I was psyched! I casually mentioned "Oh, I've been doing this 30 day shred program..."  One of the women said she had started it and didn't stick with it but now I motivated her to give it another go.  Way to go for all you out there who are sticking with it this time!

Yay!  That is such a great feeling when someone else can see a difference in your hard work!

image. Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • D3, L1 for me!  I don't know if its my willpower bumping up a notch or the workout taking effect, but I can definitely tell a difference in how far I can go since day #1.  Keep up the fantastic work ladies!  I can't wait too hear about your results!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"