Minnesota Babies

Playdates and Get Togethers in Minneapolis/Lakes/Kingfield/Surrounding?

Hello! I have a 7mo old and I have been searching for a group of mommies and their LO that get together for coffee, walk, etc.?  It is getting to be a long winter and I have been looking for a group with children around the same age?

Re: Playdates and Get Togethers in Minneapolis/Lakes/Kingfield/Surrounding?

• Hello You are welcome to join us at the MN Zoo GTG on Feb 7th Check the link below for more info 
  • check meetup.com for playgroups. There are two that I just joined, one is for SAHMS in the twin cities and the other is for working moms and SAHMS. Both have a pretty good mix of ages 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Payne -Thanks! I would love to come....however, I do not see the link below...Can you repost it please?

Truhle-Thanks..I actually recently contacted the Twin Cities Stay At Home Moms on meetup.com.  Is this the group you joined?  Do they have a variety of events and ages?  I wanted to get a little info before I joined, however, when I wrote the coordinator, I didn't get alot of feedback (until I join...). 

• imageRenea Maria:

Payne -Thanks! I would love to come....however, I do not see the link below...Can you repost it please?

ops I meant post not link but here is a link to that post.  

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/48121643.aspx 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"