North Carolina Babies
Options

Anyone watching the Bachelor?

I keep meaning to post this but forgetting. I am watching and I cannot STAND Michelle, and what annoys me is they spend so much time focusing on her. I read some spoilers that said who he picks in the end but who knows if that is true.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone watching the Bachelor?

• Options
    Me!  I can't stand Michelle either.  She is crazy.  I love Emily.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I'm watching.  I have last nights episode on the DVR, but haven't got to watch it yet.  I can't stand her either.  I just want to tell her to shut up!  The 30th birthday thing really sent me over the edge!  I've read that she has a movie coming out, which tells me that she's doing this all for the publicity.

The spoilers that I've read said that he picked Chantel. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagehgunter:

I'm watching.  I have last nights episode on the DVR, but haven't got to watch it yet.  I can't stand her either.  I just want to tell her to shut up!  The 30th birthday thing really sent me over the edge!  I've read that she has a movie coming out, which tells me that she's doing this all for the publicity.

The spoilers that I've read said that he picked Chantel. 

Just wait until tonight when she reveals her "black eye" it's worse than the bday! I heard Chantel too.

• Options

I want Emily to be the next Bachelorette!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Michelle is crazy, but she's not a troublemaker like Chantal.  Can't stand that girl.  Where are ya'll getting your spoilers?  Realitysteve?  Emily is great and I like Ashley S too....both NC girls (although Emily isn't a native, I don't think, but I'd still consider her a NC girl).
  • Options
    imagecmbrown:

I want Emily to be the next Bachelorette!

According to Reality Steve, she will be.

• Options

imagestarz080:
    Michelle is crazy, but she's not a troublemaker like Chantal.  Can't stand that girl.  Where are ya'll getting your spoilers?  Realitysteve?  Emily is great and I like Ashley S too....both NC girls (although Emily isn't a native, I don't think, but I'd still consider her a NC girl).

Yep, Reality Steve.  I've been reading his blog.

• Options

Ditto on Michelle! Ugh!

And yes for Emily! I really like her too. I like Chantel ok I think. And Ashley (NC girl).

• Options
    I'm loving this season!  Michelle is drama, I am sure she will go soon.  And yep, heard Chantel O.  is "it" as well.  I like her more and more with each episode, don't see her as a trouble maker at all.  Also, like Emily, heard its down to her and Chantel as the final two - we shall see!
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    OMG. Michelle is psycho. I hope she goes soon. Blech.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"