Baby Showers
Options

Melted candy bar in diaper game

We are doing this game at a shower tomorrow and I'm suppose to get it set up.  Do you put the candy bar in the diaper and stick all of it in the microwave or do you melt the candy bar and then put it in the diaper?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Melted candy bar in diaper game

• Options

I've never seen them melted in the diaper, just a solid candy bar laid in the diaper.  Though I've only seen it once or twice, so maybe they did it "wrong".

ETA: I did find this https://baby-shower.yeahbaby.com/game.php?page=103

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    imagetlxh7:

I've never seen them melted in the diaper, just a solid candy bar laid in the diaper.  Though I've only seen it once or twice, so maybe they did it "wrong".

ETA: I did find this https://baby-shower.yeahbaby.com/game.php?page=103

Bahahaha...I love that the "suggested prize" on that website is a bag of miniature chocolate candy bars.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Ewww, this is the stupidest, grossest game EVER at baby showers!  It doesn't matter that it's not real sh!t, why would adults want to stick their faces in diapers full of pretend crap?  Ohh, melted chocolate looks like poop, yeah, sounds like lots of fun.

Indifferent 

• Options
    imageMommyJohn422:

Ewww, this is the stupidest, grossest game EVER at baby showers!  It doesn't matter that it's not real sh!t, why would adults want to stick their faces in diapers full of pretend crap?  Ohh, melted chocolate looks like poop, yeah, sounds like lots of fun.

Indifferent 

I agree its not the best of games.  But this is DH's family and they like tacky stuff like that.  I even asked his cousin (the shower is for her sister) about two different games, this one and another and she wanted to do this one.

• Options
    imageMommyJohn422:

Indifferent 

We did this at my best friends shower and it actually was fun! There were about 50 people there and we had 5 mins to complete the "test" and it was actually harder than you think! And one girl was eating the candy to see what it was! It was hilarious! So, don't diss something you've never tried!  

• Options
    imageajroemisch:

We did this at my best friends shower and it actually was fun! There were about 50 people there and we had 5 mins to complete the "test" and it was actually harder than you think! And one girl was eating the candy to see what it was! It was hilarious! So, don't diss something you've never tried!  

You're right, grown women pretending to eat baby sh!t sounds SO hilarious!  Sign me up!!

• Options
    imageMommyJohn422:
    imageajroemisch:

You're right, grown women pretending to eat baby sh!t sounds SO hilarious!  Sign me up!!

It actually is. You obviously have a stick too far up your a$$ to have a sense of humor. OP we melted them in the diaper.
  • Options
    I think it's a funny game, especially when people taste it!!!  I would melt the candy in a dish and scoop it into the diaper. i don't know if it's safe to microwave diapers.
  • Options
    We did this at my friends shower....sooooo gross but so very funny!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

I would think you'd have to melt it, otherwise it'd be hard to see/smell what's inside and make a proper guess.

I can't say I love this game, either, but I see the humor in it.

• Options
    We did this at my shower over the weekend.  Gross, yes, but some of the biggest laughs of the day came from this game.  My host melted the candy bars into a microwave safe dish and then spooned it into the diaper.  She also closed up the sides of the diaper and put the candy toward the bottom of the diaper so that it wouldn't spill out and make a mess.
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Can you say wet blanket?  I mean if you don't like the game that's fine, don't play it at your shower.  But you don't need to be so rude and try to shove your opinion about the game onto everyone.  The original board post was asking how to set up the game not whether or not you like it or think she should do it.  I mean I'm all about free speech and all that jazz but there's no need for you to be rude while expressing your opinion.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I've only seen the melted chocolate version, and the chocolate was melted first.  In a microwave for 30 seconds at a time (I think at 50% power), stirring in between.  I admit this game really depends on the crowd.  I'm doing this very game in a few days for a shower I am throwing for a coworker.  I wouldn't normally do a game at a coed work shower, but it is perfect for our group since we inspect wastewater plants for a living.  Yeah, exciting, I know.  It couldn't be more appropriate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"