Snarky and T-TTC

Weight Watchers?

who is with me? I need someone to keep me accountable.  My sister is doing it, but she gets 33 points a day :/ I get 22.  (I am doing the old system because I don;t want to pay them and I know this system by heart.)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Weight Watchers?

• ask me again in 3-6 months.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • I'm doing it. I also get 33 a day on the new system. The lowest is 29 a day. I understand not wanting to pay. The points work out almost the same anyway, as far as how much you eat.
  • Loading the player...
  • imagekatt3233:
    I'm doing it. I also get 33 a day on the new system. The lowest is 29 a day. I understand not wanting to pay. The points work out almost the same anyway, as far as how much you eat.

Yeah I heard that. You get more points on the new system, but foods costs more points. 

• imageNikki1007:

imagekatt3233:
    I'm doing it. I also get 33 a day on the new system. The lowest is 29 a day. I understand not wanting to pay. The points work out almost the same anyway, as far as how much you eat.

Yeah I heard that. You get more points on the new system, but foods costs more points. 

Yep! The only thing I'm not happy with is that alcohol is twice as much as it used to be. So one beer is now 4 points :(
  • imagekatt3233:
    imageNikki1007:

imagekatt3233:

Yep! The only thing I'm not happy with is that alcohol is twice as much as it used to be. So one beer is now 4 points :(

will definitely stick with the old system!

• I'm doing it, lost 4.4 so far. Only 26.8 more to go until I am back in Lifetime range. Huh?
  • don't feel bad Dip, assuming I go back down to pre-pg #2 weight... I'll be 50 away from my lifetime weight.

Ouch! and Holy Shiit!

TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • I don't do WW but I'm *trying* to start exercising lightly again and eating a tad better.  I'm really nasty right now.
    11/10: IUI #1 =100mg Clomid CD4-8 + pregnyl trigger + IUI = chemical pregnancy
    1/11: IUI #2 = 5mg Femara + trigger + IUI = BFN
    2/11: IUI #3 = injectibles + trigger + IUI = BFN
    IVF #1 April 2011 ER 4/23 w/16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fert., 4 blasts to freeze, 5dt of 2 blasts on 4/28, beta #1 5/7 = 243... beta #2 5/9 = 491....beta #3 5/11 = 1113!!
    my blog

2011-02-04_11-37-12_452
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I have 30 lbs to lose. I am the heaviest I have ever been not pregnant. I gained 60lbs while pregnant. :/
  • I was doing WW until surprise baby came along.  I need to cancel my online subscription for now.  I will def. join after the baby is born.  And if I get back to my pp weight from this pregnancy, I will have 65 pounds to lose to get down to my goal weight.  Ouch.  Sad
  • And totally off the topic....Nikki I love your little profile pic. 
  • I need to be on WW.  I have 20 pounds to lose.  But WW sucks for vegetarians who like carbs and hates eggs and cottage cheese.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • imagekimarino13:
    I need to be on WW.  I have 20 pounds to lose.  But WW sucks for vegetarians who like carbs and hates eggs and cottage cheese.
    I think it's better now, as long as you choose carbs with fiber! And add some veggies in.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"