Pregnant after 35

had my CVS today

After my NT results showed an increased risk yesterday (1 in 35) I had the CVS done today... Didn't get much sleep last night mistaking that for a 30 percent chance of downs syndrome...(okay, I'm not good at math)  My husband corrected me this morning and said it is a 3 percent chance...which means a 97 percent chance that our baby is okay.... which is how I'm trying to look at it. 

14 months ago, I had the CVS with my DD and everything was fine, so I keep telling myself that it will be okay.. we should have preliminary FISH results by Friday, but might not b/c dr wasn't sure it was enough material for the lab and didn't want to go back in for more.

Got to see a much more detailed sono today and my baby is fully developed.. arms/legs flailing.. full leg extensions kicking off the side, hands by face..which was wild to see.  I'm still nervous for the next 48 hours trying to take it "easy" with my little toddler wanting to cuddle and be picked up.  Aggh! 

Please send me some T&Ps and good vibes... :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: had my CVS today

• Best vibes and juju for you!

I hope you have an easy couple of days, even with a cuddly toddlermonster running around!  :) 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • sending t&p & good vibes your way
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Thoughts and prayers with you!!  Happy and healthy vibes going your way?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Paige 8/5/99, Kara 7/22/03 and Benjamin 1/19/13
      Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

10 losses 1996-1998, 2 losses 2001-2002, 3 losses 2010-2012, loss 1/2014
  • So sorry that you are worried. But I have been in shoes.  I am actually going for my 2nd CVS on Friday (they didn't get enough material the first time).....try to breathe.....that's what I have been doing.   Good luck.
  • Sending lots of happy, healthy vibes your way!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Sending you positive thoughts.  Please keep us posted on your results.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Delivered 3 weeks and 2 days early via emergency c/s due to pre-e

Anniversary
    Trying to Conceive Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"