South Florida Babies
Options

1st Birthday Party Venues??

Anyone have any recommendations for 1st birthday party locations in Broward or Dade??  I know parks are an option but was trying to look into other options as well.

TIA!

Re: 1st Birthday Party Venues??

• Options

I did my son's 1st bday party at Gymboree in Doral.  They took care of all the details - I just had to bring the cake and ordered pizza.  I can't remember the pricing now, but you can find more info on their website.  My son (and all the kids - ages 1-10) really enjoyed it, plus after the party I didn't have to clean up!

If you are considering parks, I recently went to a first bday party at Fig Tree Park in Plantation.  It's a really pretty park - there is a large shelter with plenty of tables and the play area is suitable for children of varied ages.  GL with your planning!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SImilarly, we had our oldest son's 1st birthday party at My Gym...it was the best decision we made! They also take care of everything....we just bought the cake and ordered pizza. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers image
    BFP #3: 01/28/12, EDD: 09/23/12, MMC (BO), D&C 2/16/12 at 6.5 wks
    BFP #4: 05/23/12, EDD: 01/31/12, Early MC at 5 wks

RPL Workup: + LPD (7DPO Prog = 7.8, Endometrial Bx = out of phase)
    Elevated Alpha 2-glycoprotein IgA and antiphosphatidylserine IgM -->
    Hematologist said not to worry and no need for treatment!

Dx: LPD
    Cycle #1(08/2012): Clomid 50 mg CD3-7, Ovidrel CD13 + Progesterone = It worked!
    BFP #5 on 09/10/12 (11 DPO). HCG #1 @ 14DPO = 131.6 HCG #2 @ 16DPO = 509
    EDD: 05/23/2013 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    We did Spencer's 1st bday party in a park, and it turned out to be a real 'PITA'; we did his 2nd bday party at A Latte Fun in Coral Springs (now call playday cafe, think) and it was the best decision we ever made.  Even the adults had fun, and we did not have to do a thing!

Photo courtesy of www.yaporiginals.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    It's Beshert
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"