Detroit Babies
Options

Photographers

Hi,

Does anyone have any recommendations for photographers for newborns?  Thanks!

Re: Photographers

• Options
    Amy from Pure Amour Photography is fantastic. She took DS' newborn pictures and we loved them so much she's been back to take his 3 and 6 month pictures as well. She's great with the newborns and super patient and easy to work with. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Melissa Mooradian of Melissa Mooradian Photography is great.  She will do shoots at her in-home studio or travel where you want her.  She lives in Wixom.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageHoonFan:
    Melissa Mooradian of Melissa Mooradian Photography is great.  She will do shoots at her in-home studio or travel where you want her.  She lives in Wixom.

This!

• Options
    I love Emily Dowd of EJ Photography.  She did our wedding photos but also took Peyton's newborn photos.  She will be taking her 6mo and 1yr photos as well.  I'm pretty sure we will use her for any photography needs from now on.  Love her!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    i posted the same question on the nest Detroit board, check out a few more answers.
    imageNicole Hanna 11-23-2010
    Birthday
  • Options

We were very happy with Denise Scarletta:  https://www.scarlettaimages.com/

Relatively inexpensive and you get a cd with all the pics.  Our daughter is the one in the pink hat/white background on her site.  :)

• Options

***edited by mod***

Scarletta Images!!!! She is fabulous and inexpensive as well! 

• Options
    Kristine - you have a pm
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"