Health & Exercise
Options

Tuesday Shredding Check In

Well since I was at Day 15 yesterday I decided to take my measurements.  I had a big decrease in my hips and thighs...so excited!  I am still hanging in there with L2 and feeling better each day.  As I said before, the scale isn't moving quickly but I love how strong I feel.  If I could just do those V raises...they KILL ME!  If anyone is on L3, I would love a sneak preview.  What's hard?  What's the same as L2?  More push ups?

And my favorite line of L2..."Now I need 2 minutes of cardio, and I mean 2 minutes of cardio!"  I feel like Jillian knows I sneak a little breather in right there and is yelling directly at me!

Re: Tuesday Shredding Check In

• Options
    Well it was D21 L3 for and it seems to be getting harder for me because I am really pushing myself. L3 is very different from L2. The warm ups are like regular card sessions in L2. There are a lot if high impact movements (jump training) and I'm finding it really hard on my body. The punches and jumping jacks are all with weights now and that makes them real "fun." The pushups are off to one side then move to the other and back. Ab work is much harder and it is working different muscles for me. There are mountain crawlers which are in plank position that kick my butt and there are also sumo squats where you go into sumo pose then do a small just over and over again. My quads have never burned so much!! There are also all-star jumps which I refuse to do the full movement because they are so high-impact that they will kill my knees. My favorite quote is "you're thinking this is easy (because the first part of the warmup is the same as other levels) but think again buddy... This is level 3." I roll my eyes every time! L3 is doable, but I find myself doing a lot of Anita's workouts more and I'm trying to work up to Natalie.
    SAHM to the sweetest little girl and boy... I love my job!

Praying for Baby Camryn
    Praying for Baby Scarlett
    Remembering Baby Adam
  • Options
    Hey ladies.  Hoping to join the shredding check ins!  I'm only on Day 2, but I can tell that if I stick with this for the full 30 days, there are going to be some major changes happening!  Congrats to everybody who have begun to see results! See ya tomorrow! Yes
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am D9 L1. I am looking forward to moving to L2 so I can atleast hear some NEW annoying phrases. I am trying to follow Natalie, except for push-ups, I hate the push-ups!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

L2 D4.

L2 is finally getting easier. I weighed myself this morning. It's only been 7 somewhat consistent days b/c I started in Dec and quit b/c I was sick. I'm down 2lbs. Smile I'm thrilled. I didn't do measurements this time but feel firmer.

I've done the 30DS before, and I honestly thought L2 was more difficult than L3.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"