TTC After a Loss
Options

Temp Drop at 10 DPO

My temp dropped thi sam at 10DPO.  FF say my Early Prgancy points are 87.  Af should be do on Friday or Saturday.  I was really hoping the BFP Potion was going to work it's magic and after 1 year of TTC I was going to g et my BFP.  I know it's still early but, the temp drop just was such a downer today.
10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....

Re: Temp Drop at 10 DPO

• Options

I know how you feel; I am on CD 11 and temps dropped this morning. AF should be here Tues/Wednesday.  FF gave my Early Pregnancy Points at 58. 

Temp is still above coverline and I hope it goes back up tomororw, but it is hard to stay positive!

Good luck to you!

DD#1 11/7/04 DS#1 6/24/06 Chemical Pregnancy 6/08 DD#2 1/28/10 after secondary infertility, Clomid, & acupuncture missed m/c 6/2010 at 8 weeks (baby stopped growing @ 5.5) DS born sleeping 1/13/2011 due to cord accident at 22 weeks. DD#3 3/10/2012
  • Options
    hey Mary - sorry your temp went down, but my temp dropped a lot around 10dpo with my BFP so there's still hope!! it could be an implantation dip. I got so discouraged when mine went down that I stopped temping and just waited for AF to show - then BFP. so hang in there and don't give up hope yet!! what day did FF start giving you the points? I'm 4dpo but it says it's too early for any points yet. fingers and toes crossed for you!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks Lynn.  I know it's early so I'm trying to stay postiive.  I think it started around 4 or 5 days.  Make sure your putting your symptoms in and Cm.
    10/17/2009 - Our Miracle came 10 weeks early. IF,2 MC and 1 Preemie we have our miracle.. Baby Hope 10 weeks 5days was taken from us on Dec 18, 2007. Forever with us and Forever missed. Triplets Lost baby A @ weeks, Lost Baby B at 6 weeks and lost baby Abigail at 14 weeks when she was born to little for this life..... Forever with us ....
  • Options
    Hey could be an implantation dip. Tomorrows temp will tell a lot. I am crossing my fingers for you this. I think you have a great chance.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I agree with pp, it's probably an implantation dip.  Here's hoping you have a higher temp tomorrow!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"