North Carolina Babies

Re: I suddenly feel inadequate as a mother.

• Options
    Gosh Hughes, You mean you dont make Holly's Lunches that cool...cuz all of Jack's look like that...I spend my evenings planning out what I'm gonna make for his lunch the next day...HAHA J/K. I dont think Jack would much appreciate all the extra thought and effort a cute meal like that would take.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If you looked at a pp, then you would see that there is not much that I can work with.  I mean seriously, how many things can I make with yogurt?  Heee!  Heee! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Cute, but OMG, for real?  I dare not say more.

I'm totally with you shoes - yogurt isn't good for sculpting or making 'mountains.'  E would eat her weight in yogurt if I'd let her.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I don't have enough time on my hands to come up with something like that...Wesley's lucky if I don't throw him a handful of Cheerios to keep him quiet until lunch/dinner's ready.
  • Options
    google search bento lunches and you will get a glimpse of the many blogs dedicated to cute lunches.  stores are once again marketing bento boxes and decorations for food
  • Options
    Some people have waaay too much free time on their hands LOL!
    Rachel & Bill 9-10-05, Liam Andrew born 5-30-08 (formerly lakebride05)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

SERIOUSLY? Good grief. If I had that much time on my hands I wouldn't waste it on playing with food.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    Does she have a babysitter while she's making lunch? Zoe would be pulling at my leg yelling, "cracker, cracker." Sheesh. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Psshh.  I don't know about you ladies, but I am doing to do that for both my boys. Stick out tongue  Seriously? I barely have time to breathe.  I can't imagine having time to make cute lunches x2. 
    TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!
  • Options
    And I felt so accomplished for making a little tower with 5-6 cheerios... ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"