Pregnant after 35

XP: OB appt today :)

I passed my 1hr glucose!  Woo-hoo!  My FFN was also negative which makes me happy and my cervical length is holding strong at 4.8! 

I was nervous about going today because I was having contractions all weekend...not in any pattern or more than 4/hr but enough to make me take notice.  She said as long as my cervix stays at 4.8 I can contract all I want...made me feel better.

She also talked about taking me out of work or down to a number of days/hours that I feel are manageable.  I'm gonna work out the week and see how I feel.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP: OB appt today :)

• YAY for a long cervix!!!  And a good FFN!!  AND the Glucose test!! 

I love good news - good luck with work!

• Awesome news all around, Char --- yay for you!!! 

Is taking you out of work/reducing work hours a temporary thing, or will it be until delivery?  

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • imagekikijbird:

Is taking you out of work/reducing work hours a temporary thing, or will it be until delivery?  

Hey Kiki!!  It would be until delivery.  Work is really kicking my arse lately!

• imageCharBart:

imagekikijbird:

Hey Kiki!!  It would be until delivery.  Work is really kicking my arse lately!

Heh, I can totally understand that!  Gotta do what's best for you and the boys... I hope you will be able to enjoy the extra time off when it starts!

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Right ON!

Nice sugar management, lady!  Take it easy!  :) 

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • That's great, Char!  Glad you got good results.  Get some rest...give work a kick back!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"