Dammit! — The Bump
Snarky and T-TTC

Dammit!

My headache is getting worse by the minute, even though I took Ibuprofen. I told DH I was leaving work early because of it, and he says he also has a headache, and he's worried we have carbon monoxide in our house. So now I don't feel good enough to eat my favorite lunch-Chipotle-but now I'm also scared to go home without a monitor. :(

My Blog /
My Chart

TTC since Jan 2007 with MFI and crappy left tube
IUI#1 (10/09)=ectopic
Natural (03/10)=ectopic
IUI#2 (08/10)=ectopic

IVF#1 (10/11)=BFN
(4 frozen embryos)

Natural (01/12)=ectopic
Emergency lap and left tube removal.Dx with Stage III endo.
Natural (08/12)=M/C of twins at 8 wks with d&c
Waiting for FET

Re: Dammit!

• Get one of those monitors.  We have one on both floors of our house.  Or get someone to come out and check your house out if you suspect there could be carbon monoxide.  Carbon monoxide is scary! 

Sorry you don't feel well enough to eat your lunch.  Hope your headache goes away soon.   

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
  • scary about the possible CO

be careful, and feel better soon!

Baby Boy O born 4/5/2010, 7lbs 14oz, 20", at 38w by c-section due to pre-e & failed induction
  • Feel better!  I would definitely get a monitor. It will at least give you peace of mind.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I bought a monitor on my way home. We're good, no CO! Yay! But I still have a headache :( At least I'll nap with peace of mind.

My Blog /
    My Chart

TTC since Jan 2007 with MFI and crappy left tube
    IUI#1 (10/09)=ectopic
    Natural (03/10)=ectopic
    IUI#2 (08/10)=ectopic

IVF#1 (10/11)=BFN
    (4 frozen embryos)

Natural (01/12)=ectopic
    Emergency lap and left tube removal.Dx with Stage III endo.
    Natural (08/12)=M/C of twins at 8 wks with d&c
    Waiting for FET
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards