Upstate NY Babies
Options

Does under 2 need a ticket for Disney on Ice?

I am supposed to be ordering them right now.. but I can't find anywhere if Eve needs a ticket.
Anyone have a clue? I know she didn't need one for the sabres game at HSBC.. but I'm thinking this is different since its for kids? I have no problem with her sitting on our lap.
Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
imagebabies
baby growth

Re: Does under 2 need a ticket for Disney on Ice?

• Options

nope... we are going on Sunday and my mom called to make sure. Under 2 is free.

• Options
    imageNikCole:

Hmm. I just called and got a totally different answer. They told me that if she is 1 she needs a ticket (which is what I figured anyway).. So I ordered her one.. Blah.

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMelissaSue81:
    imageNikCole:

Hmm. I just called and got a totally different answer. They told me that if she is 1 she needs a ticket (which is what I figured anyway).. So I ordered her one.. Blah.

really? who did you call? I just called HSBC arena's customer service line AND tickets.com to be sure and they both told me 2 and under were free.

• Options
    I called hsbc. The lady seemed very quick to answer so I didn't think twice. Now I'm pissed.
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    imagebabies
    baby growth
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"