TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Help - no dosage instructions

Dh and I have both been over everything that was sent in the meds box and in the instruction sheet from the RE.  We can't find any dosage instructions.  It is of course after hours.  I left a message for the on-call nurse an hour and a half ago.  I haven't received a call back.  How long should I wait before I try the on-call dr, or should I not do that?  They are going to think I'm a terrible PIA.  The instructions say to take the meds at 9pm, it's 6:10 now.
imageimage
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks

Re: Help - no dosage instructions

• I would call again, maybe at 8? and ask for doc this time? I always got my dosage instructions from a phone hotline I had to call into at certain times each day that had a confidential listing of all injectible patients with instructions on dosage and next time to call in. So doc didn't mention at the u/s?
    m/c#1 07/16/08 (11 weeks), m/c#2 10/10/08 (8 weeks). and then nothing since except every test possible (no answers). IUI#1 and #2: BFNs Super lucky to be buddies with Peetie. Our out of nowhere, surprise DD born 5/29/2011
  • I hope you get a call soon.  My nurse usually calls in the afternoon after getting my b/w back.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Don't worry about pestering, thats why they get the big bucks. :) . My RE and nurses were adamant that I call if I didn't hear back on dosages. Typically I would get a call a few hours after the blood work. I hope you get the answer soon
  • I'm late to this, but I would have def called your dr to ask.  I hope you were able to get your dosage in time!!
  • We're going to do 150 for tonight. The on call Dr said to start there and call in the morning for more instructions.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • imageKristysRedBarn:
    We're going to do 150 for tonight. The on call Dr said to start there and call in the morning for more instructions.

I'm glad you got an answer! Good luck!

• Good luck!
  • Glad you got a call back, sending lots of luck your way.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• Good luck!!  I am glad you were able to find out something. 
  • Good Luck!!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • good luck!

image TTC #1 since 2007 m/c at 12 weeks loved & forever missed.. 10/10-P4- 6.3 DX with PCOS 12/10-Clomid 50mgs & Metformin 1,500 mgs-BFN P4-10.8 1/11-Clomid 150 mgs, Metformin 1,750 mgs, trigger-BFN-P4-32.1 2/11-Clomid 150 mgs, Metformin 1,750 mgs, trigger-P4-23.5 hoping and praying for BFP!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"