Maryland Babies
Options

Fogo

Is this place kid appropriate?

Keep in mind, my child is very well behaved, only 8.5mo, sits nice, doesn't cry but has started to scream for fun while playing (lol).

BIL/SIL are apparently taking their kids (2.5yo and 7mo).

I just was under the impression it wasn't a kid appropriate place.

Re: Fogo

• Options
    I don't remember there being many kids there every time I've gone.  But it is very loud in the dining room.  So even if there were kids/babies in there making noise, I wouldn't have noticed.
  • Options

imagebradyg927:
    I don't remember there being many kids there every time I've gone.  But it is very loud in the dining room.  So even if there were kids/babies in there making noise, I wouldn't have noticed.

I agree here, but personally I don't think I would take my child there.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ada behaves the same way in restaurants and we take her almost anywhere. I think it is a fine place for kids.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Its not a quiet place at all and frankly loud kids would blend in well and quiet kids would have ALOT to look at there.  I wouldn't take DD there now b/c she can't sit still, but as a less mobile infant, I think it would be totally fine.  I don't think its a particularly "kid friendly" restaurant (like Applebee's or Red Robin type chains) but I don't they'd be out of place or that you'd get dirty looks from anybody trying to celebrate a super special "quiet" night out or anything.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    As said before, it is very loud and busy, so a well behaved child would blend in. It's a Brazilian style restaurant and in Brazil everyone takes their kids to these churrascarias. Don't think management will mind either.
    image image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We took E there when she was about a year old, maybe 14 months.  She did fine.  And even though she ate the food, they didn't charge us for her at all. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"