Maryland Babies

HarCo Moms!!

Hi!

I am new to thebump, I actually just made this account to ask other HarCo mom's about pre-school recommendations. We just recently moved to HarCo and I don't have too many "mom" friends to pick the brains of. My daughter is 2.5 years old and we are considering putting her in daycare when she turns three. I wanted to look into pre-schools now and gather information. I didn't know if anyone could recommend a pre-school?

I am not sure of questions that I need to ask either? I am trying to google some information now, but I would also like the help/advice from some real moms!

TIA!

Joselyn

Re: HarCo Moms!!

• You mentioned pre-school and then said you plan to put her in daycare at 3. Are you looking for both?

For pre-school I highly recommend the Bel Air Athletic Club. We were really happy with their program. They follow the same type of curriculum as the public schools and the teachers are all wonderful. We had my son there for their 2-year program and briefly for the 3's. (I had to pull him out and put him into daycare when I went back to work.)

Jen, mom to Evan-6yrs and Ella-20 months
  • I think my sister in law used tiny tots...which I beleive is through Bel Air United Methodist Church...i know they were really happy with it. 
    image DD#1-Lillian (Lilly) Grace BabyFruit Ticker BLOG:http://lifeasweknowitkelly.blogspot.com/
  • Loading the player...
  • Sorry, I meant pre-school! I didn't know BAAC offered pre-school. I'll have to look into that! Thanks!
  • My nieces went to the Bel Air Church of the Nazerine (I probably spelled that wrong).  My sister isn't too religious but really liked the school.  I went to some Christmas plays and such and it was nice.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My daughter has been going to the Y Journeys in Abingdon since she turned 3 (last April) and we couldn't be more pleased with the situation.  They follow a curriculum and mix up a healthy amount of academic time with play time.  It's also a daycare center, so she's there all day while we're at work.

I'd be happy to tell you more if you have any questions.

• I don't have any suggestions for preschools, but I recommend joining Chesapeake Mommies, which is a moms group in Harford & Cecil counties, that has an informative message board. You might get some good suggestions there, too.

It's www.chesapeakemommies.com.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageMegcheer2:

I don't have any suggestions for preschools, but I recommend joining Chesapeake Mommies, which is a moms group in Harford & Cecil counties, that has an informative message board. You might get some good suggestions there, too.

It's www.chesapeakemommies.com.

Haha your like their spokes person. T would be proud. 

I can't get on at work, so my account has been deactivated. boo

• DD is in the 2 year old program at the Bel Air Athletic Club and we are very happy with it. She is already registered for next year. I can't say enough wonderful things about her teachers!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"