Inland Empire Babies
Options

Just wanted to say hello

I see this board isn't very active, but I figured I'd say hello anyway. I'm currently pregnant with our 1st child and just thought it would be nice to meet new people in my area =)
Photobucket Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Just wanted to say hello

• Options

Hi there! I'm newly preggers too with our first :)

Liiving in So Cal too and just  getting used to the fact that we're increasing to 3! 

How are you feeling?

• Options
    Congrats to both of you! It's such an exciting time that you are both going through. It will go by way too quickly!
    Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMadMarkos:
    Hi there! I'm newly preggers too with our first :)Liiving in So Cal too and just  getting used to the fact that we're increasing to 3!  How are you feeling?
    Im feeling pretty good, still pretty tired, but starting to feel like my normal self again. How far along are you and how is it going?
  • Options
    Hi everyone! :) I am also in the area and fairly new to The Bump. I am 19w 3d pregnant with our first baby - It's A Girl!!! and I am so excited to be a mommy! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

image+Mommy2Be+:
    Hi everyone! :) I am also in the area and fairly new to The Bump. I am 19w 3d pregnant with our first baby - It's A Girl!!! and I am so excited to be a mommy! :)

Welcome! Congrats on being team pink!

Ivy: July 2010  |  Stella: Dec 2012  |  BFP#3: MMC at 11Wk's, July 2017 | Wyatt: April 2019 | BFP#5: Twin Girls due Sept 2020

• Options
    image+Mommy2Be+:
    Welcome and congrats on your baby girl!
  • Options
    Thank you!! and congrats to all of you too! :) Wishing you all a smooth pregnancy, labor and delivery and happy, healthy babies!! <3
  • Options

Hi ladies. Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. Between ALL DAY sickness and the holidays I let this fall through the cracks. My bestie who is due in April loves the Bump and raves about the support and friends shes' made. I hope we can all find some of that as well.

We're 12 w and finally heard the heart beat today. Genetics tests went great and finally baby looks like a baby!

Blessings to all of you mommies and your babes!

• Options
    congrats to everyone on there first pregnancies... this is our third child.. yay
  • Options
    Congrats to everyone!  I am also pregnant for the first time.  My fiance and I live in Riverside.  I think it would be fun to meet up with some of you other new mommies-to-be :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"