Philadelphia Babies

suggestions for a shower location

I may end up having a shower with upwards of 70 guests. And I'd like to keep in centrally located since I have family/friends out in Reading and Lancaster, but also in Philadelphia. I live near King of Prussia. Any suggestions for a location that won't break the bank?

Re: suggestions for a shower location

• I hosted a bridal shower for a friend at Maggiano's in KOP.  She had a large guest list and KOP was centrally located for her family and her FI's.  They have all different sized rooms and the cost was very reasonable and there was tons of food.

It wouldn't be my ideal choice for my own shower, but it turned out really nice!

DS 3.12.08
    DD 7.11.09
    DD 8.01.13
  • I went to a large shower at the Radnor Hotel.  They have rooms of all sizes.  Nothing in this area will be cheap. Parking is always an issue at Maggiano's.  Another thought would be the Springford Country Club in Limerick.  Good location on 422.

For my shower we went to Silver Spoon in Wayne (Spread Eagle Village), but we had 25 guests.

• Loading the player...
  • My shower was at Bucca de Beppo in Exton. It was perfect for me--casual, private, affordable and a great location for family and friends from both Philly and Central PA (where Im from) so it met all my desires. I only had about 20 people so I dont know if they can accommodate your larger group, but its worth a call. We also considered the America Grill in Exton as well.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"