South Carolina Babies

OBGYN Columbia?

We moved here in August so I don't know anyone yet. I'm not pregnant and probably won't be while we're here. I just need an OB for well woman checks Thanks for any recs:)

Re: OBGYN Columbia?

• Dr. Thomas Guidice from SC OB/GYN Associates is highly highly recommended among my friends and colleagues. I actually switched to him from another OB in the middle of my pregnancy because everyone said they loved him so much. 

I haven't seen him a whole lot since they make you rotate appointments with all the docs there if you are pregnant, but he is very nice and takes time with you which I definitely appreciate.

Good luck!

• I really like Carolina Women's Physicians near Lexington hospital.  I rotated thru all the drs during my pregnancy and liked them all.
  • Loading the player...
  • I second carolina womens physicians. all the drs are great but i current go to dr gee and im 8 weeks pregnant

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Allyson Jones at Carolina Women' Physicians is great. I saw her for well visits after my son was born and now I;m using her as my ob with my current pregnancy. I hear the rest of the docs there are excellent, too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dr. Stands at SCOBGYN is fantastic!!  He takes such an interest in the well-being of his patients and has personally called me just to see how I was doing in between appointments.  He's with the same group as Dr. Guidice that a previous poster recommended.  I started with this group when I got pregnant (due in 6 weeks!) and have nothing but great things to say about them!  I've liked all of the doctors that I've seen, the nurses are very nice/knowledgeable and it's a very easy place to work with (scheduling appointments, getting a live person on the phone, etc...)
  • I would also recommend Carolina Women's Physicians (located right behind Lexington Medical Center).  It's all female staff of Doctors & they are all very attentive.
  • Thanks so much for all the advice!
  • University Specialty Clinic's department of OB/GYN is amazing.  Every doctor in the practice is known for being really caring and liked by their patients.  Most of my friends see one of these doctors and all of them love them!
  • I go to Women's Physician Associates at Palmetto Richland Hospital. All the doctors and staff there are great. I see Dr. Painter. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit The Knot!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"