North Carolina Babies
Options

Wish I'd known about getting diapers this cheap a lot sooner!

The gals on my Boston board have recently been chatting about Amazon Mom and Subscribe and Save and saving money on diapers. Now I'm HOOKED!!!!

Oh and signing up for Amazon Mom qualifies you for four months of Amazon Prime that you can use to purchase anything on Amazon!!

https://dealectiblemommies.com/2011/01/weekly-amazon-diaper-wipes-deals-122.html

Katie, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Zach, Duke Gardens, 6months

ry%3D400

Photo courtesy from the amazing Ever You Photography!

Re: Wish I'd known about getting diapers this cheap a lot sooner!

• Options
    Cool! Thanks for letting us know... I calculated it and it's the same price (if not a little more) for the Pampers size 4 diapers through this deal as when I buy them at Target (both about 16 cents per diaper). And call me crazy, but I like Target better than Pampers - I feel like Pampers Baby dry get heavy and soggy. That's just me though! Either way, I love a good deal so people who like Pampers should get on this one!
    image Aiden Jude is on his way! Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I signed up for this a few months ago for Pampers Sensitive diapers for the new baby. We also get our laundry detergent, baby wipes, and baby wash delivered from Amazon Mom! I love it!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers /">< imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It seems good for the smaller sizes, but I use Target and the size 5 are only 18cents per diaper and sometimes with a coupon it drops to around 16cents, I haven't seen a deal anywhere better than that!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I also use Amazon Mom.  I get Seventh Generation diapers, wipes, laundry detergent, papertowels and Earths Best Cereals all delivered.  It is so nice not to have to lug those items home with a 5 month old infant.  But I have pretty much gotten all of my baby related goods online.  Still love my Target shopping though for impulse purchases. 
  • Options

LOVE amazon mom...I just ordered 176 Pampers baby dry's in sz 4 for $18.xx delivered to my house!! I think that's about 10 cents per diaper...best deal I can find, and I don't leave my house!

You sign up for Subscribe & Save which gives an automatic 30% off (you can cancel right after they ship, just click a button), and lots of magazines have 20% off diapers coupons which you can use in addition to the 30% ( and they take both amounts off the original amt), plus they had a $1.50 online coupon. I also love that it gives you free Prime membership too...so I can order anything and have it delivered free in 2 days.

M/C #1 BFP 5/26/08, missed m/c discovered 9w1d (blighted ovum) M/C #2 BFP 11/19/08, missed m/c discovered at 12w1d (triploidy) BFP!! 3/27 Due date 12/5/09 Benjamin Tate is here! Born 12-1-09, 9lbs 5oz, 22" via C-Section M/C #3: d/x ectopic, methotrexate given 2/11 BFP!! 7/12, due 3-21-12
  • Options
    Isn't it great! You really missed out when Amazon mom first came out. They put the coupons in all magazines and each magazine the coupon started with a different letter. You could stack the coupons as long as the first letters were differnet. I ordered 6 cases of diapers for like 5 - 8 dollars each. Needless to say Amazon caught on after that and now all the coupons start with the same letter! Although... if you can score one of the 10.00 off coupons (my Feb. issue of Parenting - the early years) had one, you can use that with a 20% in the same order. I got a case today for 10.82 shipped.  The prime is an added bonus, but boy is dangerous! the UPS guy was at my house almost every day in December =)
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this! I signed up and to me it's worth it just for the Amazon prime membership :) I did a month free trial and was hooked, but not so much that I wanted to shell out $79. lol. We don't buy disposable diapers, but get a lot of baby stuff so it'll still be worth it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"