New Mexico Babies
Options

Nursery Paintings & Decor

My mom and I painted the nursery over the Christmas and New Year holiday. I wanted a Jungle Animal Theme and since my mom is the artsy, creative one, she said she would paint the animals instead of getting stickers and decals. She drew all the animals on the wall and then we painted and colored them in. It's finally done and looks awesome, so I just wanted to share! Not sure how to upload them into the post so I added them to my profile pictures if anyone is interested. 

Anyone else have their nursery done and wanna share??

Re: Nursery Paintings & Decor

• Options
    The room is amazing!  I think my favorite is the baby elephant.  That was really sweet of your mom to design for you.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Wow! That's super cute.  I wish I could draw like that.  I don't have any pics of C's nursrey on my work computer, but I'll post some later.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow!!! I'm so impressed. Its so beautiful! I really wish I had someone to paint my nursery. Great job!!!
  • Options
    Wow! We're also doing a jungle theme, but it's not going to look anything like that. Your mom did an AMAZING job!
  • Options
    Thanks for all the compliments ladies! After 4 LOOOONG days of working on it, it's definitely worth it!  It came out better than I first expected! Can't wait till after the shower so I can have the room all decorated and complete, ready to have the baby. I am in crazy nesting mode these days so I am ready to have all the gifts to organize and get ready.  Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"